I think this means...

Billmanweh

Newly Enlightened
that I've been talking about flashlights too much.

My new girlfriend was describing her new Italian purse and trying to explain how great it is...when she says "it's the Surefire of purses"

How funny is that?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tomas

Banned
... you should get her a nice Surefire to go in her purse ...

(Or at LEAST an Arc AAA!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tomsig03.gif

-= MICROSOFT FREE ZONE =-

Billmanweh

Newly Enlightened
Yeah, I'm not sure which flashlight to get her first. I'm thinking about that one though...

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
that is funny! sounds like you've got a keeper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

definately the arc.

i found the arc aaa and e2e is an excellent barebones edc combo.

Greta

Flashaholic
From a chick POV... get her a Stylus. That was the first one that my husband bought for me. It's shiney (we chicks love shiney stuff) and it's slim (DEFINATELY love slim stuff!!) and it fits quite nicely in the bottom of a sweet little Italian purse... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif The Arc AAA is nice and swings sweetly from a keychain but it also makes the keychain a little bulky. I've had to get three different SpongeBob keychains for my "stuff". One has my truck keys, one has my housekeys, gym card, supermarket discount cards and AAA, and the other has the spare keys for the Murano. Just have to remember which SpongeBob goes with which set of "stuff"... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
how about an epoch4?

women seem to <font color="red">love</font> that design /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*
LMAO!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Wolfen

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I'm not sure which flashlight to get her first. I'm thinking about that one though...

[/ QUOTE ]

E1e with a click switch.