• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired MOre Lights for sale PRICE DROPS

scrappy

Enlightened
I already have the Alephs up but am also offering

1. Complete BlackBird from Brock with hanger, two bodies, two tailcaps, great light, great condition. $210 SOLD

2. Don's 27LT - mint condition, 3 watt, two stage, heavy sucker, great light, $210 PRICE DROP $200 PRICE DROP $185 SOLD

3. My own creation - Mag6D Body - with Five Mega FM3H Head, using 7 5000mah c cells from powerex, and i think its welch allyn 1177, i may have gotten that wrong, and I'm not home to look it up, but its wonderful. $265 (your really paying for the FM head, the bulbs and the batteries), i'm sure most of you have 6d bodies at your disposal. Its all in Black. PRICE DROP $235

4. Mr. Bulk's complete VIP - Perfect condition. Regular body, regular head, big head, big big head, 2AA body and kings crown tailcap, i might have the flat tailcap also, i'll check if I do its yours. $240. SOLD

THanks for looking, first one to say I'll take it gets it, paypal add 3%, free shipping conus priority mail, and i guess thats all i have to say.

Last edited:

scrappy

Enlightened
Re: MOre Lights for sale

SOrry JS - Gizzy PM'd me an I'll take it, five minutes before your post. I hate the way these things go sometimes, but its sold pending funds

VIP is SOLD pending funds

liqht

Newly Enlightened
Re: MOre Lights for sale

i'll take #1. Complete BlackBird from Brock with hanger, two bodies, two tailcaps, great light, great condition. $210

PM sent requesting PP info

Action

Enlightened
How old are those C cells in the light? Have they gone through a bunch of charges or just a few? Is the head the old version or the newer version? Any pics?