• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Trade? Lumapower DX-1 with XWOS 5w for anything interesting.

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been trying to sell a Lumapower DX-1 in the MarketPlace, but have been unsuccessful. I'd like to trade it for a mag mod with a Tri Seoul setup, around 750-1,000 mA. Any other interesting trades considered. The body is in excellent shape and it comes with two light engines, both 5 watt luxeons, but one of them is a XWOS that I got from Photon Fanatic.

The pictures:

26711465655.jpg

26711465635.jpg

26711465616.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited:

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
FWIW, I have some money in Paypal that I could include if what you have is worth a little more than mine.

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
Could someone give me an idea why this light didn't sell in the MarketPlace, and hasn't had any interest here? Are Lumapower lights unpopular? The one I have seems to be of very good quality in the way it looks, feels, functions. . . . The threads screw on very nicely, the lens is glass, no flickering, great looking anodizing. I would have figured that $115 would be a good price for it. :shrug:

Any thoughts?

iced_theater

Enlightened
Hard to say, I thought the DX1 was a very nice light. I checked out two online dealers that carry Lumapower lights and neither of them even had the DX1 listed.

You might search previous sales on the DX1 to see what the market value is on the light. Some lights that used to bring in a lot of money can't be sold for half what they used too.

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, I have seen a post with another DX-1. I am hoping on the x-bin to help sell/trade it.

I'm still interested in some trading if someone has anything I would like.

Latest posts