All I Ever Do...

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
...is look for flashlights on the internet.

Can someone please tell me if there is anything else worth collecting?

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast

crackup.gif
crackup.gif

I thought that HDS U60XRGT would of fixed you.

Flashlight Enthusiast
crackup.gif
crackup.gif

I thought that HDS U60XRGT would of fixed you.

Nope...

It made it worse! Now I am thinking about getting rycen's U60 GT that has been for sale forever:shakehead

Has anyone ever played the question game? In it, everything that is said must be a question.

Does anyone want to play?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Would it help to clarify the rules of the game if I said that the object of the game is to only use sentences to get say what you want to say?

KingGlamis

Banned

First off, when someone asks what your screen name is on CPF, what do you tell them? The bearded smiley face? :D

I would say the best thing to collect is good memories, wouldn't you agree?

I collect shot glasses from every place I have visited, even though I don't drink anything that requires a shot glass, which is kind of silly but at least we have souvenirs from all the places we have been, isn't that cool? (man that one was hard to form into a question, can you please excuse the run-on sentance?) :D

jcompton

Enlightened
Guns... If you spend a lot of time researching lights before deciding which one to purchase, you will spend TONS of time reading up on which guns to buy...then once you have it, you can mod it about 10,000 different ways (one of them being the ability to add a light :naughty: or laser). You will also need a cleaning kit and if you decide (and are allowed by local governing bodies) to carry you will need a holster or two (or 10) which need to be researched to find the best for your application. Then once you have completed your first to your satisfaction (if you can ever reach that point) it will be time to move on to the next, and so the process starts all over again.

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
How about vintage flashlights? Ever do an eBay search for them? Lots of cool stuff there.

Do feel bad, Goatee, all I ever do is search the internet for flashlights, too. (still lovin' the A19 Cree you sold me, btw!) How about general deal shopping? Ever check out dodtracker.com? Check it out, and you can become like me, refreshing several times a time day (and night), waiting to see what good deals might come along.

Illum

Flashaholic
They're essentially just chunks of old glass; I honestly don't know what the fascination with them is. :confused:

glass can be an exciting thing
I have a few Canadian friends who collect sea glass by the buckets...and another that collects the old heavy duty glass milk bottles:ohgeez:

I used to collect matchbooks from stores or restaurants when I visit other places in the states....had an wooden box that was originally a gift box for a bottle of wine and two glasses [salvaged off the street] and full of it.:naughty:
I later separated them into US/national bins....during sometime around fourth of July someone thought it would be funny to set the US bin ablaze....matchbooks collected from Florida to Maine, and from Alabama to Texas, plus a few from Los Angeles, CA and Grand Canyon, AZ went up in a couple of minutes....:ohgeez::rant:

FrogsInWinter

Enlightened

Emergency / Survival Gear. After I found this website, all I ever looked for / bought online was flashlights. But I've branched out to Emergency / Survival Gear. Go to any website that talks about emergency prep kits and a flashlight is pretty much always on the list of must have items. I figured I might as well get the other items on the list and be prepared for more emergency situations that come up.

Latest posts