Wingsuit SICK!!

greenstuffs

Banned
A video i have found never heard of wingsuit but its amazing, its basically skydiving with some sort of batman suit and people gliding while free falling link
Take the skydiving to a new meaning. This is batman's training :whistle:

Last edited:

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
There's some French guy that uses a wing suit, sometimes known as a bat suit, if I recall correctly, in conjunction with jet packs that he straps onto his feet!

I agree, those wing suits are really cool. On an episode of Top Gear, the younger guy races in a....Land Rover--was it?--against a guy in a wing suit (jumping from an airplane or helicopter (geez, I just saw the show last month, and I can't even remember.)) The bat suit guy won, but it was close.

Edit....and after just now watching the video, I've got to say....SICK! Totally, friggin' awesome! Those guys are awesome. Their level of control is unbelievable.

On Top Gear, I remember the guy saying that they these suits were modeled after flying squirrels.

Here's something similar, but instead of a wing suit, the guy's actually got a wing strapped to his back--a jet powered wing! Pretty crazy, check it out: http://www.gadgetizer.com/2007/01/07/human-jet-pack-the-ultimate-thrill-ride/

Last edited:

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Amazing!!! It's so cool to see new technologies implemented in the pure joy of finding and setting new limits in recreation or would that be re-creation?