Lost my ARC 4+...DAMN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BladeDogg

Newly Enlightened
I am so so so so so so sick. I have no idea where it went. Might have slipped outta my loose cargo shorts. DAMN YOU new loose cargo shorts from Costco! :scowl:

Has been one of my EDC's for a while now...darn.

Don't ya hate when you lose something you really like?:mad:

If anyone has any leads just lemme know. I know there is lots of stuff out there but I really liked my 4+. DAMN! :ohgeez:

nekomane

Flashlight Enthusiast
From another Arc4 EDCer, sorry to hear :sigh:
Good news is that a new Arc 123 is in the works and should be available soon.

Hang in there!

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi BladeDogg...

I feel your pain.

I`ve also lost a favorite EDC several years ago: a Lux III in a PR-T (made by Don), hosted on a McLux 1X123 body. I was devastated, but I`ve always hoped that the person who found the light appreciates it...even if they don`t have the foggiest idea what it is.

If you want another Arc 4+, I can probably set you up. Just send a PM to me.

Take care.

:)

Last edited:

BladeDogg

Newly Enlightened
Thanks you 2. I seem to hope that it shows up but then again I think it is lost for sure. :sigh:

PM inbound Carpe Diem. I appreciate your offer.:twothumbs

varuscelli

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maybe it fell into Tennessee's Lonesome Pine Cave.

I mean, it's been known to happen... ;)

Gatsby

Enlightened
I have to say that, although my switch was dodgy and I could not seem to fix it so mine was sold to someone who wanted to try to fix it (and mine died IIRC the week after the original Arc went out of business), the Arc 4+ aesthetically was a much more pleasing light than the HDS or Novatacs. But I like the original LSHP that they were fixing when I traded it in on the 4+. I have an HDS now and it is rock solid reliable, but I really did like the 4+ form factor and miss that package at times. I still think that while maybe not that intuitive to program, once in function it remains (and the inheritors of the UI also retain) one of the most practical and easy to use lights you could have.

It will be interesting to see what the new LS replacement light looks like. It sure seems to be for lack of a better description a production, digital McLux PD. Which is enticing for someone who can't afford a hand made PD!

BladeDogg

Newly Enlightened
The form is flawless in my eyes. That is why I miss it a lot. The newer ones just don't "do it" for me if you all know what I mean...:twothumbs

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thats why a holster everything to my belt...Sorry to hear about your loss.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.