I did it. I pulled the trigger. (fenix lights)

EsthetiX

Enlightened
I just put in the order to L2D RB100 and an L1T 2.0 I gotta tell you, I feel kinda crazy putting $100 on lights right now! Can you candle power people please make me feel better about this? hahahaha

I hope for 100 dollars there were not better choices I could have made

Last edited:

japp

Newly Enlightened
Fenix lights are worth it. I think, you will forget about money you have spent at the moment of opening the package and switching the flashlight on. :)

EsthetiX

Enlightened
well i was pretty happy with my l0d-ce but its just not good enough for serious outdoor stuff. Hope these 2 suckers can blow my mind all over again.

Bushman5

Enlightened
trust me...as soon as that parcel arrives...and you rip it open and install the batteries, then fire it up...RIGHT THEN.....during that instant split second....you will suddenly get the addiction..... :devil:

kurni

Enlightened
Those 2 are a good combo. L2D RB100 is very bright with very good runtime. L1T v2 is good to pocket with reasonable output and tactical switch. You would get the most of them using NiMH, which is very common and safer than LiIon.

zpaulg

Newly Enlightened
It's only money dude and you'll be spending a lot more of it!

Trust me.

sneech

Newly Enlightened
I've been lurking CPF for a little while now trying to figure out what my first light will be. I'm going to pull the trigger on a Fenix P2D tomorrow. (unless i change my mind again)

Bort

Newly Enlightened
I've been lurking CPF for a little while now trying to figure out what my first light will be. I'm going to pull the trigger on a Fenix P2D tomorrow. (unless i change my mind again)
Nice choice.
If you get the L1D,and L2D body with it, and some good Eneloop AA rechargeables, you would have a real versatile setup.

sneech

Newly Enlightened
Nice choice.
If you get the L1D,and L2D body with it, and some good Eneloop AA rechargeables, you would have a real versatile setup.

So the L1D and L2D bodies will work with the P2D? I was looking to do this type of versatile setup but was not 100% sure of my options.

Bort

Newly Enlightened
So the L1D and L2D bodies will work with the P2D? I was looking to do this type of versatile setup but was not 100% sure of my options.

Yes they do. They all use the same head.

Quickstrike

Newly Enlightened
I love my Fenix lights (2 P3D R100's)!

The useful flood on these things is just amazing for their size.

For what I use them for, I don't need to see 300 yards outside into the distance.

In a couple generations time, I might have to upgrade to newer LED tech.. but for now these are just perfect.

Enjoy your Fenix lights.. as I have!

paulr

Flashaholic
I just put in the order to L2D RB100 and an L1T 2.0 I gotta tell you, I feel kinda crazy putting $100 on lights right now! Can you candle power people please make me feel better about this? hahahaha

I think of those two lights you'll be happier with one than with the other--which one, depends on your preferences which you might not yet know. That's why we always say "buy both". You can always toss either one on B/S/T and get back most of what you paid, after finding out that you prefer the other one. Think of it as a low cost rental.

EsthetiX

Enlightened
I think of those two lights you'll be happier with one than with the other--which one, depends on your preferences which you might not yet know. That's why we always say "buy both". You can always toss either one on B/S/T and get back most of what you paid, after finding out that you prefer the other one. Think of it as a low cost rental.

well.... And the fact that if you buy from fenix store you have 30 days to decide and your only loss is return shipping (which is practically nothing). More than likely I'll end up keeping both though :eek:

I havent purchased anything since my l0d-ce when it came out. Can anyone give me a shipping estimate from fenix store to southern CA? I forgot how long it usually takes for them to ship. Cant wait.

Last edited:

paulr

Flashaholic
Package will probably reach you around the end of the week. They ship fairly promptly but they're on the other side of the country from you, iirc.

Spence

Enlightened

Recently I bought the FENIX P3D REBEL 100 and this week, the P1D PREMIUN Q5. I have alot of lights but I have the most fun playing with those two FENIX's.
You made a wise choice in buying both of them and you won't be sorry.
Have fun and good luck.
:twothumbs