• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All Sold

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Left to right:

1) Early JiL CR2 1.3W #242 with Cab (14500 extension tube). LE is a FluPIC T-bin Lux III. I've also added a clip to the tail of the Cab. The tapped holes do not go into the battery compartment, just the lip of the tail. $125, $100, $90, $80 *SOLD*

2) Vintage 3" SFTH light, before any engravings were put on the tubes. Not sure of the model but it appears to take a rechargeable cell since both contacts are made at the front of the cell; the rear is a plastic push button with no contacts. The head collar is not compatible with C series tubes, the threads are Acme style with square shoulders. Lamp assembly is included and assumed working but untested. Included is a new TnC adapter which allows the head to be used directly on an E series tube. Anodizing is a perfect match. There are some pinholes/scuffs in the finish of the head and some minor scuffs the bezel and tube, but no dents or gouges. $225, $195, $185 *SOLD*

3) Ti Peak Carribean engraved "CIA Aurora/Mach7". Stock Seoul with a modded McR18S. Beam is much smoother and artifact free. The reflector centering ring was transferred to the McR18S as well for a perfectly centered emitter. I also installed a mineral glass lens and the dimensions worked out perfectly so that the bezel is flush with the end of the head. Original reflector included. As delivered the threads were very gritty. I spent some time lapping and polishing the threads and the are much smoother and easy to operate one-handed. $135, $115 *SOLD*

Priority shipping included in the US, overseas add approximately $10 depending on method. Standard selling rules apply.

Last edited:

dcjs

Newly Enlightened
Re: 3" SFTH w/ TnC adapter, JiL FluPIC w/ clipped cab, Ti Peak Carribean w/ McR18S

That SF is an 8X rechargeable model, I still have one of those (without the TH, but with a dead battery and ruined window :().

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: 3" SFTH w/ TnC adapter, JiL FluPIC w/ clipped cab, Ti Peak Carribean w/ McR18S

That SF is an 8X rechargeable model, I still have one of those (without the TH, but with a dead battery and ruined window :().

Would a B92 3.6v NiCd battery work like the 9N or does it use the B90 which the 8AX now uses?
With the right E series tube it might be safe to run on a 18650

dcjs

Newly Enlightened

Mne uses the B90, don't know about voltage or compatibility with other power sources. :shrug:

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: $Drop$ 3" SFTH w/ TnC adapter, JiL FluPIC w/ clipped cab, Ti Peak Carribean w/ Mc

Bump with price drop.

Norm

Retired Administrator
Re: $Drop$ 3" SFTH w/ TnC adapter, JiL FluPIC w/ clipped cab, Ti Peak Carribean w/ Mc

I'll Take 3) Ti Peak Carribean engraved "CIA Aurora/Mach7". Stock Seoul with a modded McR18S. Beam is much smoother and artifact free. The reflector centering ring was transferred to the McR18S as well for a perfectly centered emitter. I also installed a mineral glass lens and the dimensions worked out perfectly so that the bezel is flush with the end of the head. Original reflector included. As delivered the threads were very gritty. I spent some time lapping and polishing the threads and the are much smoother and easy to operate one-handed. $135, $115
Norm

criollo

Enlightened

I could not believe that the 3" SRTH package is still around with this price. :thinking:

(TnC Turbo Head Adapter for E Series Tubes (HA-Black) alone from TNC online store costs $37 + shipping)

I find this probably THE best combo if you happen to own a Tower Module LED....either a LuxV or SSC Seoul. :whistle:

Best Regards
Cassian :)

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

Brian, I thought you might be all over this one.

Karl

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the support guys. The 3" SFTH is indeed one of the nicest and lightest weight setups for a tower module. That's what I had intended it for.

The Peak is sold pending funds.

Last edited:

Norm

Retired Administrator

:paypal: Thanks Dennis.
Cheers Norm

rdh226

Enlightened
Re: Another $Drop$ 3" SFTH w/ TnC adapter, JiL FluPIC w/ clipped cab

I'll take: 2) Vintage 3" SFTH light, before any engravings were put on the tubes. Not sure of the model but it appears to take a rechargeable cell since both contacts are made at the front of the cell; the rear is a plastic push button with no contacts. The head collar is not compatible with C series tubes, the threads are Acme style with square shoulders. Lamp assembly is included and assumed working but untested. Included is a new TnC adapter which allows the head to be used directly on an E series tube. Anodizing is a perfect match. There are some pinholes/scuffs in the finish of the head and some minor scuffs the bezel and tube, but no dents or gouges. $225, $195, $185

PM (or email) the details to me.

-RDH
.wysiwyg { background-attachment: scroll; background-repeat: repeat; background-position: 0% 0%; background-color: #f5f5ff; background-image: none; color: #000000; font-family: "Helvetica [Adobe]", "Lucida [B&H]", "Arial [monotype]", "Helvetica [Adobe]", "Helvetica [Adobe]"; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal } p { margin: 0px; }

Warleader

Newly Enlightened
Re: All Sold or Pending

PayPal sent for the JIL w/ CAB. I'm looking forward to it!

Question - does this have a 14500 Li Ion cell with it? If not . . . no problem. I just get one ordered from AW so I can try it!

Thanks!

Norm

Retired Administrator
Re: All Sold or Pending

Safely received as described thanks Dennis. :thumbsup:
Norm

Warleader

Newly Enlightened
JIL 1.3 w/CAB received in perfect order. This is a very nice light!

I just received my package of Li Ion cells from AW. I charged up a new protected 14500, dropped it in the JIL and "There was Light!"

Thanks for the blue Li Ion battery. Question - is that a protected cell?

I did not know this had a Flupic board installed. Very nice. I'm still playing with the settings.

This light has found a nice home. Thanks again!

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Warleader,

Sorry but I don't know if the cell is protected or not. As you see there is no printing on the label.

Glad you like it, thanks.