Custom Surefire Pocketclip

Burman

Newly Enlightened
Here is my latest work, an Surefire pocketclip made in 1.5mm stainless steel. This is my first test but i planning to do some modification on it later and if i'm lucky i recive some titan do make it in :) I let the pictures talk for them self...

clip2.jpg

clip1.jpg

greenLED

Flashaholic
Beefy!! :twothumbs

Whenever you run out of ideas (yeah, right), a similar clip that would allow the L1/L2/A2 to be carried bezel down would be nice.

faco

Enlightened
Looks Great. I just got my new L1 Cree today and its fantastic BUT as usual every time I get a new Surefire I look at the clip and think how useless it is. Yes I know some say its great to clip onto a Cap but thats useless to me and I'm sure to many others. The only Surefire clip that is useful is the U2 Clip I once had.

If you can come up with a bezel down carry for the L1 :thumbsup: put me down for one :paypal:

FlashSpyJ

Enlightened
Nice! :twothumbs

I would want to see one for SF 9P/6P etc with bezel down carry. I would buy it right away! :)

Could be a real winner idea! I have heard several ask about a clip like that for diffrent lights!

Burman

Newly Enlightened
Here is a new clip for bezel down carrige...

ny1.jpg

I have some Surefire E-series sent to me so i can try to do clips for them to :) Clip to L1/L2/A2 kan be harder because i dont know anybody i can borrow from :(

FlashSpyJ

Enlightened
Could a bezel down work on a E serie with a clicky tailcap? My locks out almost right away.

Scattergun

Enlightened
Might be a problem there, since the tailcap makes contact in the inner rim if the switch... might be possible to fix it with a washer....

Raoul_Duke

Enlightened
Hi Please make me a "E" series Clip for bezzle down carry, these clips look Great.

Id prefer it if it dodn't have a lanyard hole as in the picture, as I need it to be strong, and not bend easily.

Cheers

James.

Oh and Id take a 6P bezzle down Carry aswell, and Both again, If you get to make them In Ti :D

Burman

Newly Enlightened
Might be a problem there, since the tailcap makes contact in the inner rim if the switch... might be possible to fix it with a washer....

Works great with a washer :twothumbs Here is test-clip for Surefire E1E...

e1.jpg

Raoul_Duke

Enlightened
The curve is alittle bit wide, but overall its sweet, imagine it in Flammed Ti. :D

Definatley up for some of these in SS or Ti if you make them.

Good job.

Burman

Newly Enlightened
The curve is alittle bit wide, but overall its sweet, imagine it in Flammed Ti. :D

Definatley up for some of these in SS or Ti if you make them.

Good job.

Thx :) Unfortunately i havn't right tools to do the curve smaller :(

Here is some more test, and please take a look att the M3/Leef with clip made of Titan ;)

3.jpg

Scattergun

Enlightened
It´s real easy to make the curve tighter... just clamp the ring in a wise with the clip sticking up, take a flat metal-part (handle of a wrench or anything) put it close to the wise and firmly bend the clip as close to the wise as possible using the wrench-handle as a means of applying pressure closer to the wise.