KL4 on 17670 runtime graph?

Illum

Flashaholic
oldest thread I found was back in 2006 I think where someone referred using a link to FLR regarding runtime graph of SF L4 on 1x17670 runtime curve, but unfortunately the link is now invalid and redirects to the main page:rolleyes:

does anyone have a graph plotted or one of similar aspects for a moderately accurate estimation?

Valolammas

Enlightened
I don't have an L4 or any li-ions, but I read a lot of threads and I remember seeing one somewhere (actually using a Pila 168S if my memory serves me). Alas, I cannot find it anymore. Oh woe, it's a matter on honor to a librarian to find almost anything that can be found. :(

But here's one at FLR on a 650ma R123A (scroll down most of the page), which runs for 18 minutes, so you can extrapolate on that. I'm also pretty sure most people using PILAs have reported it running 50-60 minutes. That's what I'd expect to get if I had one. (Actually I'd consider it 30-40 min just to be safe, but that's another thing.)

Illum

Flashaholic
:thanks: for the responses
I'll probably be using the L4 all night in Halloween..[managed to get out of work]

I'm pretty sure 2 17670s is more than enough then....