Is there a 1 X CR123 one stage light w forward clicky?

FlashSpyJ

Enlightened
I would want a light powerd by one CR123A/RCR123 batt. Momentary clicky!
The beam pattern should be like a Fenix P1D CE with orange peal refl or very simular, the best throw/flood combination I have seen so far.
This light should be a ONE stage light. I dont want any other modes, not low medium etc, only HIGH! And thats another thing, I want it to be as bright as possible with the existing leds or the one that are on their way...
Im not in a hurry! The runtime should be an hour regulated high.
The closest I get to this light is a P1D with leef body w McClicky installed. But thats not great output... I want more! :)

let me know if someone can help me! I might end up selling one or two lights to be able to buy a modded one...if that what its gonna take. But all depends on the price tag...

:)

Walt175

Enlightened
I know there were Nuwai Q-III's with forward clickie's. I also have read that they are coming out with a new version with an up-graded led. You might want to check it out.

Nathan

Enlightened
Here are a few Surefire options:

Get an older generation (pre-Cree) E1L, and have someone mod the KL1 head, replacing the optic with a reflector. I think Milky has done this using an SSC LED.

Or, get an E1E, and replace the MN01 lamp with the new Rebel LED drop-in that yclo and koala are building. It's called the E-MT.
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/172990

edit:
Just noticed from your sig line that you already have and E1E, so the second option above would be the most cost effective. You'll need a Z52 tailcap if you want a twisty instead of a clickie.

Last edited:

nerdgineer

Flashlight Enthusiast
It may be below your price range ($10 shipped) but I believe this one is identical to the Nuwai 2611X and has a forward clickie. "Only" a Lux, of course...

My Nuwai 2611X does just fit my protected RCR123.

Last edited:

FlashSpyJ

Enlightened
I know there were Nuwai Q-III's with forward clickie's. I also have read that they are coming out with a new version with an up-graded led. You might want to check it out.

This looks tempting! There is a Nuwai with 1 X cr123, claims up to 176 lumen, and forward clicky!

Have to check the price first, and if Im even able to get it shipped to Sweden...
thanks for the suggestion!

Outdoors Fanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would want a light powerd by one CR123A/RCR123 batt. Momentary clicky!
The beam pattern should be like a Fenix P1D CE with orange peal refl or very simular, the best throw/flood combination I have seen so far.
This light should be a ONE stage light. I dont want any other modes, not low medium etc, only HIGH! And thats another thing, I want it to be as bright as possible with the existing leds or the one that are on their way...
Im not in a hurry! The runtime should be an hour regulated high.
The closest I get to this light is a P1D with leef body w McClicky installed. But thats not great output... I want more! :)

let me know if someone can help me! I might end up selling one or two lights to be able to buy a modded one...if that what its gonna take. But all depends on the price tag...

:)
Yes! The SureFire E1L Outdoorsman.

FlashSpyJ

Enlightened
Here are a few Surefire options:

Get an older generation (pre-Cree) E1L, and have someone mod the KL1 head, replacing the optic with a reflector. I think Milky has done this using an SSC LED.

Or, get an E1E, and replace the MN01 lamp with the new Rebel LED drop-in that yclo and koala are building. It's called the E-MT.
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/172990

edit:
Just noticed from your sig line that you already have and E1E, so the second option above would be the most cost effective. You'll need a Z52 tailcap if you want a twisty instead of a clickie.

I like the SF options to, the second opinion might be good! I have follwed that thread a while ago but lost it somewhere. Have to see what I would pay for a Nuwai first...But it is temting!

FlashSpyJ

Enlightened
Yes that sounds like a good idea! I cant send milky a PM since he got to many in his inbox already...

Im not in a hurry, so well se if he pops in here.. :)

e747

Newly Enlightened
Grab yourself a Fenix L1T v2 RB80 with forward clicky and a P2D stock body with tailcap from Fenixstore. Then all you do is remove the switch mechanism from the L1T tailcap with a pair of circlip pliers and drop it into the P2D tailcap and you'll have yourself one of the best little lights around!

Although the L1T v2 is two stage, if you tighten the head right down it will stay single stage on the highest setting.

Total cost including shipping from Fenixstore is $70

FlashSpyJ

Enlightened
Grab yourself a Fenix L1T v2 RB80 with forward clicky and a P2D stock body with tailcap from Fenixstore. Then all you do is remove the switch mechanism from the L1T tailcap with a pair of circlip pliers and drop it into the P2D tailcap and you'll have yourself one of the best little lights around!

Although the L1T v2 is two stage, if you tighten the head right down it will stay single stage on the highest setting.

Total cost including shipping from Fenixstore is $70

So you are saying that I could run the L1T v2 RB80 with a cr123 batt?

e747

Newly Enlightened
So you are saying that I could run the L1T v2 RB80 with a cr123 batt?

Yes :)

You just need to swap the 1xAA body and tailcap for the 1xCR123 body and tailcap and drop in the forward clicky module from the L1T as described above.

I've done it with mine - took less than 10 minutes.

TMedina

Flashlight Enthusiast
New toy?

Sounds like you want to look at a NovaTac - depending on the success of the tactical product line, you may see more lights squeezing into the "personal defense" category.

Note - I'm seriously considering the NovaTac for just that reason, although I hate staged lights.

-Medina

FlashSpyJ

Enlightened
I just bought the new SF L1. But still wanted a simular light with more power. The P2D is a bit brighter than the L1, and I dont have a single stage 1 X CR123 light with momentary clicky. I have looked at the Novatac but its to expensive right now, and thats not what Im looking for right now either.

I am a bit sick of diffrent stage lights, I rather have two lights with me, one thats dedicated to low light only, and one for super bright in small package.

FlashSpyJ

Enlightened
Yes :)

You just need to swap the 1xAA body and tailcap for the 1xCR123 body and tailcap and drop in the forward clicky module from the L1T as described above.

I've done it with mine - took less than 10 minutes.

So the L1T v2 has the same head as the L2T v2?
If so, then I could buy either one (L1T or L2T), since the price diffrence isnt big. I have the P2D already, so I just have to buy the L1T or L2T if the head fits.

FlashSpyJ

Enlightened
I went ahead and orderd a L1T V2! Will se if that satisfy me.. :)

Thanks for that suggestion!