Does Arc Flashlight advertise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue72

Flashlight Enthusiast
I Love my Arc, I think it is awesome! But I found out about it by accident, I saw somebody with a old CMG Infinity Ultra (but did not know the name) and I wanted to have one so I started to research it and I came across flashlightreviews.com and found the ARC which I thought was the CMG. If it was not for flashlightreviews.com I would have never heard of ARC.

My question is does Arc advertise? I think this is a perfect light for many outdoor people, especially those who like to pack light or even for people in the HVAC industry.

Marduke

Flashaholic
If you wanted a video for your website showing how tough the Arc really is, I have a 5,000 lb, 55,000 lb, and a 120,000 lb loading frame at work. I'm guessing an Arc would still shine brightly for a couple thousand pounds at least. That would be something, an Arc still working after it's been crushed to half it's original size. Let me know if you'd be interested.

Marduke

Flashaholic
If you wanted a video for your website showing how tough the Arc really is, I have a 5,000 lb, 55,000 lb, and a 120,000 lb loading frame at work. I'm guessing an Arc would still shine brightly for a couple thousand pounds at least. That would be something, an Arc still working after it's been crushed to half it's original size. Let me know if you'd be interested.

Also, If someone wants to donate a Solitaire that they want to see crushed, I could do a demonstration of that.

Marduke

Flashaholic

I would still love to crush one for a promotional video. :poke: Peter....

Gizzy

Newly Enlightened
word of mouth advertising which is cool but whats up with the retail policy?:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.