Does anyone have the TerraLUX 2xAA Rebel light?

woodrow

Flashlight Enthusiast
I talked to MattK (batteryjunction) a couple of weeks ago, and while I was talking to him about another light, he was playing with this TerraLUX 2xAA rebel light that he said was not on the site yet.

I was looking at different HID lights today and saw the light on the site: http://www.batteryjunction.com/tlf-3l2aa-.html

I thought 29 bucks...and though I was looking for a light at the other end of the spectrum...had no choice but to buy it.

Does anyone else already have one? I love my Fenix P3D100 and M1-R rebel lights, but a cheap one level, use around the house-garage light would be great...and I am a sucker for $30 lights. I just never thought that little would buy a Rebel.

I will make comments when I get it, but if any of you have one, please let me know. It looks like it could be the ultimate gift light to non flashaholics.

swxb12

Flashlight Enthusiast
Apparently Nuwai doesn't even make lights, heh.:thinking:

Click me, and see post #6

This 2xAA TerraLUX looks interesting though. If possible, please post impressions on the tint of the Rebel that you receive, woodrow.

woodrow

Flashlight Enthusiast
Apparently Nuwai doesn't even make lights, heh.:thinking:

Click me, and see post #6

This 2xAA TerraLUX looks interesting though. If possible, please post impressions on the tint of the Rebel that you receive, woodrow.

I only have 2 rebel lights now, and the tints are different in each. I will let you know if the light is really about 80 lumans and what color the tint is.