Got a Free flashlight today

KingGlamis

Banned
Free is definitely the best price of all. My wife works for a company that sells construction supplies and some tools. So they ocasionally get free "sample" lights. Well since noone in management there is into flashlights, they don't care what happens to these free samples. So as of today I have gotten a total of four free flashlights this way. All have been cheap China lights, but all have worked decent. Today's light was the coolest of all. It's sold under the brand name Nebo, which I had never heard of until today. It's a 3xAAA light with five green LEDs on the first click, ten white LEDs on the second click, and a red laser on the third click. About average brightness for a light of this caliber but what is coolest to me is the laser. I have owned lasers before but haven't had one for many years and was just thinking this week that I might buy another laser. Well cool... got one for free!

It's actually a cool looking little light (sorry, don't have a pic yet). And I think it will make it's way into my EDC rotation as one of the 3-4 lights that I carry daily. I believe they call it the Nebo Super CSI flashlight.

Free is good! :D

Qoose

Enlightened
I used one sans the green LEDs. The best part about the laser is that it lasts really long on 3 AAA. Fairly good beam on the laser too.

I think we have some free stuff with thier name on it too. A red razorblade knife somewhere...

KeyGrip

Flashlight Enthusiast
A friend's roomate has one of those. She used it when we went to some caves nearby and the green gives a really awesome effect. I liked the way the light felt ergonomics wise, and the laser was super cool.

Fatvod

Newly Enlightened
Too much money have I poured into lasers, not enough into flashlights. If you want a nice laser I reccomend a greenie instead of a red. Reds dont have as good of a visibility. For example my 100 mW red was 200 dollars and the beam is about as bright as my 30 dollar (which I got for FREE WOOT!) 5mW green. Go to www.wickedlasers.com and check out the CORE from them. Its cheap and is sure to impress. Actually I dont even know if you want a laser I just saw the word laser in the post and started typing! hah well whatever.

Beer

Enlightened
Nice light, I have the un-super Nebo CSI.

It has 10 white led's and the red laser but no other modes. I like it quite alot the best part is it was clearance at sears so I got it for $5.00.