tolet.jpg

Think she's trying to say something? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
Roy said:
Think she's trying to say something? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Either that or the toliet seat's busted and that duct tape is all that's holding it together. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

DrAg0n

Banned
Maybe in an emergency, theres no time to put the seat down???? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Or maybe shes thinking why should she lift the seat for u? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Coz if men didnt exist, there wouldnt be such a thing as a lifting seat... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Is that a "Homeland Security" tip? If I found that on mine, I believe I'd try the ole' Saran Wrap across the opening trick (stretch it tight - practically invisible!) or maybe the ole' ketchup pack folded in half under the seat nubs...don't play those toilet games with me!

DrAg0n

Banned
Hmm...that sounds like fun....Hehehehe....Im gonna try it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

leddite

Enlightened
perhaps the lid should also be secured in a down when not in use position.

for ultimate effect, close the lid, wrap the entire toil with "cling film" (nee plastic wrap), and THEN wrap it with duct tape (the film if for ease of removal of the tape later). voila! a nicely sealed for your protection toilet. nobody falling in by mistake.

mu ha ha

also: in college, it was not unknown for a toilet seat to aquire a film of mineral oil :> almost invisible, extremely slippery, and whoosh, off the seat /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I think B@rt missed Sig's mention of "Saran wrap" -- perhaps it's a sign o' the times, as Aretha would say, but here in the USA, Bart, "saran" is more than just a nerve gas, it's cling wrap too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

B@rt

Flashaholic
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif My bad... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

NeonLights

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
leddite said:
for ultimate effect, close the lid, wrap the entire toil with "cling film" (nee plastic wrap), and THEN wrap it with duct tape (the film if for ease of removal of the tape later). voila! a nicely sealed for your protection toilet. nobody falling in by mistake.

mu ha ha

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you mean a nicely soiled toilet? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

-Keith

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Did anyone try the rubbing fiberglass around the toilet seat trick? It was a bad joke, but it sure was funny to know who went to that toilet as they were scratching their butts off. Don`t flame me! I didn`t do it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Lefselight

Newly Enlightened
Years ago I worked in a small office with one other guy and 6 women and one toilet. Of course he and I got the usual grief about leaving the toilet seat up, from the women. So he and I decided to put the seat down every time.....and the lid! Of course there were complaints about this also. We pointed out that we thought that this was more than fair, because everybody had to lift up something to use the toilet, and furthermore we men had to lift both the seat and the lid, whereas the women only had to lift the lid. We also pointed out, that if they were in a big hurry (as they sometimes were), and failed to look before they sat, this eliminated the possibility of plunging their backsides halfway down the cold and wet confines of the toilet proper. They would merely plop down on the lid and little harm would result(provided, of course, they had reasonable bladder control.../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif). Well, it worked, especially after we complained a few times about the women leaving the lid up. I still do this to this day and haven't had a woman complain about leaving the seat up for many years.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Worked in one building where there was only two stalls w/doors. Took an old pair of pants, stuffed the legs with newspapers and inserted them into an old pair of shoes. Positioned them "properly" in front of the pot as if someone was sitting down doing their business...

As long as the lights were on...there were a few comments about <font color="blue">"that same person is still in there!"</font>.

So then I turned out the lights and left. Next thing you know, it's <font color="red">"an emergency, someone is passed out in the stall and won't wakeup or respond..."</font>. It was great, I played along! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

snakebite

Flashlight Enthusiast
when i was in school someones dad worked at gm and brought in a bunch of 2oz bottles of eastman 910.
some of it was applied to the throne in the teachers lounge /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
leddite said:
perhaps the lid should also be secured in a down when not in use position.

mu ha ha

also: in college, it was not unknown for a toilet seat to aquire a film of mineral oil :> almost invisible, extremely slippery, and whoosh, off the seat /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]