DX changed the MTE 1xAA seoul

holeymoley

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the heads-up. I was going to put one of these on my next order. Can you post side-by-side beamshots?

swxb12

Flashlight Enthusiast
After being back-ordered, mine arrived in the body of the "C2" five-mode model. It's only one-mode, however. It's the longer model on the right-side in the picture above. Tailcap allows candle stand.

bspofford

Enlightened
I seem to have three generations of this light. The first was shorter, had a flat switch cover for tail standing, had problems with flickering, and was very bright when it worked. The second was the best version and had improved threads, no flickering, and was also very bright bright. The current version is longer, threads are only fair, and it is less bright. The current version is also glued everywhere, so it is difficult to work on it.

jbosman1013

Enlightened
sorry no beam shots all i got is a camera phone. the things i like about the new MTE are better cut threads, tighter beam, and a tail switch thats on par with a fenix. the only problem i have is i didn't order more :banghead:

P.S. I almost forgot about the output, I would say its up around 70 to 80 compared to my old one thats 50 to 60

Last edited: