I am not too happy! Just got my fenix order in...

EsthetiX

Enlightened
Well, I ordered an L1T 2.0 and a l2d rb100...

Anyway, I was kind of planning on returning one of them (most likely the l1t) when they got here but after opening up the package and handling my new lights, there's just no way I can return them. I'm stuck with 100 dollars of really awesome lights now and I really dont see any way possible of returning them. Damn! (to be honest I kinda knew this was ganna happen)

MikeLip

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I ordered an L1T 2.0 and a l2d rb100...

Anyway, I was kind of planning on returning one of them (most likely the l1t) when they got here but after opening up the package and handling my new lights, there's just no way I can return them. I'm stuck with 100 dollars of really awesome lights now and I really dont see any way possible of returning them. Damn! (to be honest I kinda knew this was ganna happen)

Awww, poor guy! :) That's what you get for buying cool toys!

nerdgineer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Long ago, I knew a guy who tried having 2 girlfriends so he could decide which he liked more (he put it more crudely) and drop the other one. It's a good thing the Fenix you choose to return can't pick up a kitchen knife and try to stab you with it....:huh:

THE_dAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
funny, by reading the title i thought it had something to do with the green tinted Q5's!

how dare you be subjected to this frustration! i feel for you..

Bort

Newly Enlightened
Excellent lights. I think you will enjoy them. I think the L2d ce is a great tool.

HorseFilms

Newly Enlightened
I know how you feel. I just got my L2T v2.0 today and you'll have to pry the thing from my cold, dead hand. This thing rocks. I especially like the UI. It couldn't be more simple and convenient.

EsthetiX

Enlightened
you guys want me to take pictures of them? There are hundreds of pics all over online though.. heh. Okay maybe in a couple days since more than once person has asked.

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Buying two with a plan to return one of them...:thinking:

Questionable if you ask me..
Seems lots of people do this to handpick theire lights.
:shakehead

Im glad you decided to keep them though :)
Benny