Taxidermy "Mouse"

Illum

Flashaholic
I can see the potential of someone selling furry mice as a PC accessory....but I must admit the development of this new design is anything but pleasant

just as I can see the potential of using mice to set infrared beacons using specially designed suits but the emergence of that idea is also anything but pleasant

I've had 5 years of experience breeding hamsters and I don't see why people would do something like that:mecry:

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
That's what I was just going to say..."farking YUCKO!!!" :green:
I raised (and to some extent, bred) pet rats for nearly ten years; when they're young, they kinda look like mice.

scott.cr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dude, you're a psychopath. ;-)

When I was in college, a female friend of mine (a zoology major) had to stuff a mouse as one of her class projects. From what I understand, about half the student body comes to class on the due date with the excuse that the dog ate their homework (and are completely serious).

jtr1962

Flashaholic
Creative I guess, but also :sick2::drool::green::eeksign:! I know my mom would puke instantly if I did something like that.

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
Of course, so are wall mounted antlers and other trophy animals that are kept in some families for years when properly taxidermied and left untouched.

If it was a fake and functional furry thing it would be different.
Heck, I would love something like that. ;)

Still, a taxidermied and then frequently handled dead critter can't be good. :sick2: