• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: McGizmo McLuxIII-T

SOLD: the original Ti light from McGizmo, the III-T. For those unaware, this is McGizmo's first Ti light and is a twisty only (no piston). Made in 6-4 Ti and as tough as they come. A true McGizmo classic. Note the non-crenelated bezel. This one has had its Ti clip polished, but the light remains pure, unpolished and as virginal as a spring rain. PayPal only, add 4% for credit card. Shipping to anywhere in the world included in the price. Additional fees may apply for registered international shipping. First to say, unconditionally, here in the thread "I'll take it" has priority. Listed on multiple forums. Timestamps prevail.

$650, SOLD.

III-T-1.jpg

Last edited:

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McGizmo McLuxIII-T

This light remains my favorite of the McGizmo lights. Excellent pricing to boot. Good luck Dad!

MSax​

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

I am lucky to have one and, I believe it to be a high-end classic.

Karl

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast

A beautiful light, Troy!
Great price for such a priceless classic!
This is as limited as limited editions can be.

:thumbsup: WP

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast

OK, this is one of those "Holy Grail" lights. Don't sell it Troy! You'll live to regret it. But the new owner will be so glad you did...

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast

I found the original thread of the McLuxIII-T.

50 only were machined, about 35 were sold via CPF...

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Reduced! McGizmo McLuxIII-T

35 or so. This one looks like it was once mine at some point, because of the shaved bezel.

Nice light.

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Reduced! McGizmo McLuxIII-T

I can't remember, either, having bought and sold several III-T's, but I don't think this is a shaved bezel - didn't the III-T come with a flat bezel? :thinking:

None do. All the bezels were turned down by Don on his lathe. I think I had him turn 5 or so across the years before our falling out. One of my favorite lights of all time! If I carried a light anymore this is what I'd use.