Good news and bad news about my PALight

beam_me_up

Enlightened
It had to happen, I've carried my PALight in the cargo pocket on my jeans everyday for months now and you guessed it....they got thrown in the wash with the palight still in the pocket.....here is the good news....amazingly the thing still works! Now thats a quality product /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif But the bad news is the washing machine ate up the little plastic lense cap for the focus /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I don't suppose anyone knows where I can get a replacement outside of buying a new PALight (which I'll probably do anyway)

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think it's possible to take out the lens. So you might just be able to focus it by yourself.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Contact "PALights" they should fix you up. I inquired about colored lenses, but they aren't available. They have a toll free number, they've been very nice to deal with!

Stainless

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ah yes... the old washing machine test. I wonder if the SkunkLites crew has considered this test. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
Hey! Brainstorm! I wonder if we could get flashlightlens.com to make a glass lens replacement that would give the PAL a broader beam!

beam_me_up

Enlightened
Hey! Took another look by the washing machine and I found the lense /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Good to know this little lite can take a thrashing and keep on flashing!

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
Saaby, flashlightlens.com making a glass lense for a broader beam on the PAL would be a great idea! I'd be in for one!

Talking about PAL lights, is there any other LED flashlight that uses a 9v battery?