Pictures of fenix lights!

EsthetiX

Enlightened
In another thread there seemed to be particular interest in seeing pictures of my newly acquired fenixes. Anyway, I figured I'd just start up a fenix light image thread. Feel free to contribute.

I've had that L0d-Ce since the very beginning when they came out last year. It's an amazing light. I run it with AW lithiums and its almost up there with the L2Drb100 in bounce testing (of course, it doesn't last nearly as long before it needs to be recharged).

I like the L1T 2.0 for its ease of use. Very simple and the perfect size.

The L2D is just great. Awesome battery life to output ratio.

dscf1560nu1.jpg

I tossed in the phone, ear buds, and space pen for a size reference.

Inferno

Newly Enlightened
My trusty L1P, kept in the neoprene holster (the old one); the clip is from a Nuwai X3/ROV High Beam 2AA. She has a few dings on the front, and the anodizing doesn't match perfectly, but I still love her!
25grujt.jpg

With UV light!
15k0mb.jpg

My L0P has been on the keychain for over a year now... it may be HA-III, but the aluminum is too soft to back it up! Still, it puts all the Solitaires to shame out there!
n3vzom.jpg

*EDIT*-- I saw Veleno's pic after I posted, and the knife looks great! So, gotta add mine... of course, my knife and light look a helluva lot worse for wear, but it adds character ^_^. Basically, this is what I make sure I have when I head out the door-- knife, keys, light, then phone & wallet! I'm guessing half the people here carry a knife, or at least where permitted...
dgo4mp.jpg

*EDIT 2*-- I just realized that EsthetiX has a SAK hiding in one of his pics! I guess that helps prove the knife theory...

Last edited:

bondr006

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have two. The LOD CE has been on my keychain for about 4 months now. The P1D CE Q5 is a recent addition, and so far I like it quite a bit. Lot o light for such a small package.

leftbeltloopxt5.jpg
dsc00042lk2.jpg

If were gonna add knives to this, I must add my Victorinox Super Tinker and Gerber Mini Fast Draw...

dsc00043ne2.jpg
rightupperdeeppocketaw8.jpg

Last edited:

Inferno

Newly Enlightened
Bondr006: How do you like the Gerber? I wanted to pick up that same one, bt in fine edge... I might end up going for a Spyderco FlatByrd instead, guess that both aren't made in the US anyways (or at least not the Gerber International label)...

fasuto

Enlightened
My old L1P modded for two modes and with some marks in the anonizing made in the Red Sea.

Below and experiment made yesterday mixing parts.

rexjet.jpg

copierguy_mobile

Newly Enlightened
Here's my new L1T V2.0 on a homemade snake knot lanyard with reverse clickie (tailstands :rock:) and one of Sigmans GITD o-rings.

LEDdicted

Newly Enlightened
I am stuck at work at nearly 8:00pm on a Friday. What better to do than share a (camera phone) pic of my newest (and only) Fenix P1D Q5.

I love this little (and incredibly bright) light!

ernsanada

Flashlight Enthusiast
Missing my L2P. Just had her 2 weeks ago.

Too many lights, don't know where I put her.

Fenix004Small.jpg

bondr006

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like it quite a bit. It is assisted open and it does open fast and easy. The blade is razor blade sharp also. For $23.00 I think it was a great purchase.

Bondr006: How do you like the Gerber? I wanted to pick up that same one, bt in fine edge... I might end up going for a Spyderco FlatByrd instead, guess that both aren't made in the US anyways (or at least not the Gerber International label)...

NA8

Flashlight Enthusiast
L1Tv2 and L2D100 with inner tube skins for grip:

l2d100andl1tv2uj5.jpg

Sharpy_swe

Enlightened
L2D CE + Spyderco Delica 4 Foliage Green CE
Delica_FG_lanyard.jpg

L2D CE straight out of the box
L2D_CE.jpg

P1 + Spyderco Dragonfly
Dragonfly_P1_lanyard.jpg

JKL

Enlightened
Fenix P2D Rebel,P3D-CE,P1D-CE,P1,L2D-CE.

Last edited: