Going Into Flashoholic Withdrawals

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I have a bunch of stuff on order, "in transit" so to speak, although there are a couple of them that have me worried as it's been some time and they ain't here yet(!). But I'm sure it will all prove out just fine in the end (although a couple of them are not answering my e-mails now for some reason).

Anyway I presently have coming to me "in the mail":

Two MagLite LS mods
20 lithium CR123 batteries
Two FreeLights
Four different kinds of LED/knife combos
Two Photon X-Lights
Three MiniMag 2AA tailcap switches
An ASP Aspen keychain LED, and
Nine knives of different variations, including an Al Mar auto

but none of them are here. And some have been bought and paid for WEEKS ago.

Withdrawal symptoms setting in, such as sitting in the dark staring blankly at the wall, flashlight in hand clicking on, off, on, off...

Do we have a place here on CPF where we can list those who've been a real pleasure to deal with, and...vice versa? I do seem to recall somebody mentioning it in a post, I believe.

Might prove useful in speeding up dealings -- for example for those spoken well of, I would send them their stuff as soon as we had a deal, meaning Before their payment ever reached me. And that way we'd have no qualms about sending money out to sellers, either.

Or deals that sound too good to be true...

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
Where are you getting the Minimag tail cap switches?
Please!
Please!
Please!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Roy:
Where are you getting the Minimag tail cap switches?
Please!
Please!
Please!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have a knife reseller deal with a distributor and they are starting to carry these things. I don't know the maker, but the black-and-white picture showed a similar item to the ZamGear(?) one with plastic button set in the center of an aluminum tailcap. They're only like three bucks but that excludes shipping.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by txwest:
Roy,
Bright-Guy has them for $4.50. Go to Mag lights/minimag/accessories. TX
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I had the same switch offered by BrightGuy, it's the one with the black conical rubber cap that comes on the Streamlight, Jr. It's not necessarily a bad switch, but it froze on me after a while and was rather stiff to operate even when new. That's why I opted to try this other design and I will report what I find when I get it.