• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Ti tailcap, with 3 trit slots

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have one McG compatable, tailcap housing.....It will only tail stand if a flat top 2 level switch is used.

Blasted finish.

If you prefer cigar/tactical, this one's for you...

I only have one.

$85 delivered

Trits not included

p1070726ml2.jpg

p1070727iz7.jpg

Thanks for looking:grin2:

Groundhog66

Banned
I think it looks awesome, but hard to buy one piece when you cannot get the rest of the pieces from you that match....:shrug:

Groundhog66

Banned
You already have the fluted and blasted cell tube, what size head would you like?

I asked you for the other components when I bought the tube, you said you couldn't promise me anything.......so I sold it. I have been trying to get your stuff for a long time, no luck yet.

I apologize, I should not be discussing this in your sale thread.

Last edited:

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
I asked you for the other components when I bought the tube, you said you couldn't promise me anything.......so I sold it. I have been trying to get your stuff for a long time, no luck yet.

I apologize, I should not be discussing this in your sale thread.
Sorry GH66...I do my best...Not enough time in the day...:(

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have been trying to get your stuff for a long time, no luck yet.

Tim...I still have the 'Raptor', and that light was the most difficult piece, I have built to this day, and it all matches:thumbsup:...It's probably on page 5, of BST by now.

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
The thread is titled, 'The Tee Eye Raptor'

I think it's against CPF rules, to link that page.

I'll find it, and let you know where it is, on BST, back in a few...

EDIT: Sorry I took so long Tim.....Looks like the 'Raptor' is off the BST...Click on my user name, select all threads started by TranquillityBase...It's 12th on the list.

Last edited:

Groundhog66

Banned
The thread is titled, 'The Tee Eye Raptor'

I think it's against CPF rules, to link that page.

I'll find it, and let you know where it is, on BST, back in a few...

EDIT: Sorry I took so long Tim.....Looks like the 'Raptor' is off the BST...Click on my user name, select all threads started by TranquillityBase...It's 12th on the list.

You assume that I am a high roller, unfortunately I cannot afford such a prize piece....:(

I guess I will have to keep an eye out for something more affordable, I absolutely LOVE your stuff.....:thumbsup:

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
You assume that I am a high roller, unfortunately I cannot afford such a prize piece....:(

I guess I will have to keep an eye out for something more affordable, I absolutely LOVE your stuff.....:thumbsup:
Sorry Tim, I made no assumption...You indicated that you were interested in my lights, or better still, a complete light, or parts that would make a complete light...The 'Raptor' is all I have on the BST right now:sigh: