what's with the Olight's?

jasonsmaglites

Enlightened
i see a this name floating around a few times?
is this comparable to the fenix's in quality?
how bright are they and easy to use, like the interface.
what battery options do they have.
can someone try to sell me on one, or just tell me about the benefits of this light!

MikeLip

Flashlight Enthusiast
Quality - imho a cut above Fenix. Somewhere between Fenix and the top stuff like Surefire and Peak.

User interface - my T20 is MUCH better than my two Fenixes. The UI just makes sense.

Finish - my T20 is perfect.

DanielG

Enlightened
I've got a Fenix P3D and an OLight T20. I prefer the OLight.

I'm looking at 1X123A lights and I'm going to get the OLight T-10

I wish they made a 1X18650 light.

Duff72

Newly Enlightened
i have the t10 t15 and the t20 imho they are a much better build quality than fenix i own several fenix products and like them well enough. the o light is only offered in aa and 123 for battery options the ui is nice (rear button is a little harder to push than i prefer) i would have no problem recomending these lights to anyone. they also have a very nice beam the reflector is partly textured and partly smooth for nice throw and flood

jasonsmaglites

Enlightened
too bad they don't make a 2aa.
i might try one.
or a single aa putting out over 100 lumens.
i need one of those two options.
i'm a greedy buyer!

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Olight T20 Q5 is my first LED light. I own two Incandescent Surefires I haven't touched since receiving my Olight. Very bright, nice user interface, qood mechanical quality, IMO better spill than my Surefires by far, and it comes with belt pouch and extra o-rings. I have been playing with this thing since I received it, on-off, on-off, low setting, high setting, and everything in between. I think I've given it a years use in just one week. IMO you could do much worse. I would highly recommend. Hope this helps.

LightScene

Enlightened
The T10-Q5 costs about $67 shipped from BatteryJunction with coupon code CPF2006.
The P2D-Q5 costs about $55 shipped from Fenix-store with coupon code CPF8.

Last edited:

Outdoors Fanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
i see a this name floating around a few times?
is this comparable to the fenix's in quality?
how bright are they and easy to use, like the interface.
what battery options do they have.
can someone try to sell me on one, or just tell me about the benefits of this light!
The Olight is much better than Fenix, no contest.

da.gee

Enlightened
The T10 Q5 looks like a great light. I would consider it as a replacement to the Fenix P2D Rebel I EDC. Doesn't look like it has the anti-roll structure of the T20 unfortunately but I could live with that. I like the feel of the T20 build wise and the UI.

Latest posts