Is there something wrong with me??

merkaba

Newly Enlightened
I have become obsessed with "the candlepowers" and my girlfriend thinks there is something really wrong with me because i look at flashlights so much!!

But these forums are just so awesome!

Im hooked and just bought myself a Gotham which is in the post... I CANT WAIT FOR IT TO ARRIVE!!

Man i love this place, and the thing is that no matter how many of my friends think im crazy i know there are people who love this place just as much as me if not more!

:twothumbs

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Welcome to our "sickness"! :crackup:

Anyone can become obsessed with anything, but control is what it's about - but I don't have it, if you find it - PLEASE let me know where I can get some!! (Actually my wallet keeps me in line most times!)

Nothing wrong with enjoying technology, utility, security, preparedness...know what I'm saying?! :thumbsup:

Fallingwater

Flashlight Enthusiast
Heh. I educated my friends and girlfriend to my electronic weirdness a long time ago. They barely flinched when I told them I spent €110 on a battery charger. :p

Windscale

Enlightened
Welcome to the asylum! You don't have to be a lunatic. But if you are, it will make things easy!

merkaba

Newly Enlightened
Oh something is definitely up! I check this site EVERY time im near the internet! I just love it... and i hardly even "need" a flashlight... but i guess now that im addicted i do actually NEED to. oh well im hooked! Cant wait for my Gotham to arrive!!!! SO excited about that one! :devil:

THE_dAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
merkaba, i just read the first sentence in your post to my girlfriend and asked her what she thought about me being on cpf so often.. she just let out a big laugh!

i love coming here not only for the lights but because cpf has some of the smartest/kindest people on earth and there is such a wealth of knowledge to learn from.

Fallingwater

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh something is definitely up! I check this site EVERY time im near the internet! I just love it... and i hardly even "need" a flashlight
Ditto.
If it isn't already apparent from my posts all over the place :p, I find this place fascinating. There's just so much information to be learned about all sorts of things.

merkaba

Newly Enlightened
Yup, there is just so much interesting reading and ive learn't SO much about things i had no idea existed!

And yeah the guys on here are awesome, just a good bunch of people!

KingGlamis

Banned
I have become obsessed with "the candlepowers" and my girlfriend thinks there is something really wrong with me because i look at flashlights so much!!

But these forums are just so awesome!

Im hooked and just bought myself a Gotham which is in the post... I CANT WAIT FOR IT TO ARRIVE!!

Man i love this place, and the thing is that no matter how many of my friends think im crazy i know there are people who love this place just as much as me if not more!

:twothumbs

Would it be wrong for you to suggest that your girlfriend dresses up as a flashlight for Halloween? :crackup:

JimmyM

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you do something strange all by yourself, it's called crazy. If you do it with others, it's called a community.
There's something wrong with all of us (humans) you just have to hang out with people weirder than you are (like me and many others here) and you then look like the sane person.
It's flashaholic camouflage. Every time my wife thinks I'm going off the deep end, I just explain to her about the guys with the tow behind carbon-arc search lights.

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you do something strange all by yourself, it's called crazy. If you do it with others, it's called a community.

Logical extrapolation. If you do it with others as crazy as you are or even more, it's called an asylum. :crackup:

Incidentally, this also applies to government.

Be lucky...

Postscript: A man who is mad is unfortunate.
A man who is mad and knows it, is on the way to recovery.
A man who is mad and knows it and likes it that way is a Flashaholic.

Padded cell No:308,965

Leave sharps at the door.

Crayons only.

Last edited: