Looking for a one CR123 light w/"turbo" head

LG&M

Enlightened
I have a Fenix P1D-CE. Thanks looking for the larger head/reflector. I just got a JETBeam C-LE don't know how I forgot about the JET II. Thanks

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you are o.k. with dropping a bunch of coin, look for a S27 PD. The finest beam on the planet and rock solid durability.

Kiessling

Flashaholic
mcti03.jpg

McLuxIII-Ti-S27

Aleph1devil.jpg

McLux-Aleph1

Aleph3-NextGen-Meter.jpg

McLux-Aleph3

The problem with big heads on small lights is that they aren't really pocketable or EDC-able ... and if they are used as a purpose-light, they usually could well use that second battery ... :D ... especially if they are configured as "throwers" with high current draws.
Just a thought.

bernie

LG&M

Enlightened
Fall is here I was thinking jacket pocket. The McLuxIII-Ti-S27 & Aleph1 are outstanding but a bit rich for me. How is the regulation on the D-Mini?

LG&M

Enlightened
I didn't know their was a new mini D . Now I hear something about maybe a Fenix T1 wonder if that will be a "Turbo" head? What else you got?

LG&M

Enlightened
My Streamlight 1 cell twin task got me thinking about getting a new light. I really like the form factor of this light. The performance is just so anemic by today's standards. Would it kill streamlight to upgrade some of their older lights? So far I an leaning towards the JETBeam but still hoping for more ideas. Thanks.