• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Looking for a Ti PD-Mule**found**

white light

Enlightened
I know this is a long shot; but I missed the dead line to get in on the latest run.Any body order 2.I really wanted one of these lights.Can anybody help me?Please!Will thier be any more releases in any other alloys?Thanks everybody,Jesse

Last edited:

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
Re: Looking for a Ti PD-Mule

Will thier be any more releases in any other alloys?

There are plans that I believe are beyond vapor, and in the works, for an Aleph-based Aluminum Mule head, which would have to be coupled with an Aleph or E-series body and tailcap. :)

Check out the Sandwich Shoppe's forum for a few posts by Wayne (dat2zip), which point to this. ;)

Good luck in your search - they come up now and then (heck, I just sold one this weekend!), so keep your eyes peeled! :thumbsup:

john

paulr

Flashaholic

As jch79 says, just keep your eyes peeled. Mules are not terribly scarce and they do show up here regularly. There were several waves of them and the last one was fairly recent and took quite a while (like a week or so) to sell out. They are wonderful little lights and yet demand for them was never all that strong, because of CPF'ers mostly wanting throw monsters, so there are enough to go around for those of us who want them. Being a Mule appreciator feels like being in a select society of cogniscenti, so welcome ;).

Scottiver

Enlightened

You just missed a "wave" of these for sale here in the last week and at good prices too. Hope you get one to.

white light

Enlightened

Thanks guys,you were right,got one can't wait to put it to use!:twothumbs