AA Flashlight

Status
Not open for further replies.

sailoholic

Newly Enlightened
I am looking for a flashlight that means these specs:
  • 150 lumens or more
  • Multiple modes (low,medium,high etc...)
  • A push-to-on switch for signaling morse code (preferred but not necessary
  • option for a diffuser/red filter (preferred but not necessary)
Thanks alot for the help!:)

Also, i had a question about the Fenix L2D. Do i have to cycle through the low, medium, high, strobe and SOS modes to turn it off?

Marduke

Flashaholic
This is the fourth thread your created asking nearly the same thing. Do you not read through the responses in your other threads?

THE_dAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
Marduke has a point,

sailoholic, first off :welcome:

since all 4 of your threads have been regarding the L2D, you can just continue to ask questions in the same thread instead of starting a new one,
this way all the info you've been looking for will be easily found in one thread.
so far there is pretty good info in your 3 previous threads about the L2D and similar lights.

Gunner12

Flashaholic
No, you do not have to cycle through any modes to turn the L1D, L2D, P2D, P3D light off. Full click for on and full click for off. Tap the tailcap or turn the light on and off within 2(?) seconds to change modes. Loosen the head for general mode and tighten for turbo mode.

It is not possible to use morse code with this light because you will just be cycling through the modes. For morse code, try the L2T V2.0.

sailoholic

Newly Enlightened
sorry i am new to forums and didn't know how to add to the other posts...ill go and find my previous posts and read over them

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
1. To the newer posters, please try to condense your threads as much as possible.

2. If any other member has an issue with a thread, hit the "report" button. It serves no purpose to be a troll.

This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.