• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Novatac 120P CREE Q5, PEU Blue Tritium Bezel, RPM SS Bezel, plus other extras

pcmike

Enlightened
novatac.jpg

novatac2.jpg

Up for sale is an original BETA Novatac 120P that has been modded to a CREE Q5. Along with the modded Novatac you will receive a PEU stainless steel tritium bezel complete with three blue tritiums installed as well as a RPM stainless steel bezel. Also, you'll get the old reflector, the old Seoul P4 LED, two other bezels, an HDS lens diffuser, and assorted glow in the dark orings and some orange orings. To recap the main items are:

(1) BETA Novatac (the whole body is smooth, no markings) modded with a CREE Q5
(2) PEU stainless steel bezel with three blue tritiums installed already
(3) RPM stainless steel bezel
(4) HDS lens diffuser
(5) Old reflector with old Seoul P4 LED

SOLD! for $285 shipped

Last edited:

jcompton

Enlightened
Re: FS: Novatac 120P w/ CREE Q5, PEU Blue Tritium Bezel, RPM SS Bezel, plus other ext

:wow:
Very Nice!! Good Luck with the sale!

What would be a safe estimated output of this light on MAX?

Last edited:

THE_dAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Novatac 120P w/ CREE Q5, PEU Blue Tritium Bezel, RPM SS Bezel, plus other ext

i remember seeing a runtime over a month ago by chevrofreak of the 120beta with Q5 , is this the light?:)

pcmike

Enlightened

Yes this is the very light chevrofreak did the runtime tests on.:kiss:

jcompton, I would say somewhere around 140 lumens.:devil:

Last edited:

iNDiGLo

"the Precious..."

Wow. This light comes with lots of goodies. Someone is going to get a nice "my precious...".

Good luck with the sale. :thumbsup:

whc

Enlightened

Just curries, how is the Cree emitter mounted, is it on a star? And what reflector is used for this mod, plus some beam shots would be very nice :D.

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast

Is this still here? A cracker of a deal on a great light - gone a bit mad on Nova/HDS stock and mods lately so I'm out......but this is an amazing deal.

Thujone

Flashlight Enthusiast

Whoever snags this can join the ranks of those with 'Serial number = none' on the Novatac register, link in my sig. Great looking light! Good luck with the sale.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic

I have a question. Due to the fact that is was a beta light, do you know if the electronics are different from that within a "production" released light?

pcmike

Enlightened

I don't believe so. It operates in the same fashion as a production model, but perhaps someone else a bit more knowledgeable will set me straight?

Also, the pictures in the first post don't really highlight the PEU bezel (you can barely even see it in the picture), so I'll try to get a better picture tonight. I got two of these bezels with the blue tritiums installed and I must say I'm impressed. I'll definitely be keeping mine and never selling it.

:thanks:

9volt

Flashlight Enthusiast

I've got a beta as well and as I was told the internals are the same as the production lights. It operates the same as the production lights. IMHO the clean looks of the beta are much nicer than the regular ones :thumbsup:

Last edited:

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yep, the prod. models ended up having the exact same programming as the betas. I had one too =)

Nice little setup for sale pcmike! Btw, did you put in a new reflector or something?

pcmike

Enlightened

Yup, it's a MCR20 cut down to suit the CREE Q5.

pcmike

Enlightened

Thanks Troy.

In the interest of full disclosure, we settled on $285 for everything shipped. :)