Do you have your Olive-colored Fenix yet?

Bolster

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been eye-balling these new olive colored P3Ds that are out...does anybody have one yet? When I first saw the color I thought it was an under-exposed photo of natural, but then the more I looked, the more green it got. Would love to see a photo of a natural next to an olive green.

cmichael

Newly Enlightened
I've been eye-balling these new olive colored P3Ds that are out...does anybody have one yet? When I first saw the color I thought it was an under-exposed photo of natural, but then the more I looked, the more green it got. Would love to see a photo of a natural next to an olive green.

I have mine coming soon, with smooth reflector..:D

JackHays

Newly Enlightened
It looks like it will be a while yet. I don't have an olive-colored Fenix on order, but this is on the Fenix-Store.com site:

*** October 26, 2007 ***
We finally received a big shipment of lights that was held up in customs!
The L2D Q5, L2D RB100 and the Black and Natural P3D Q5 are in stock!
All backorders and partial shipments will go out today.
While the P3D Olive Q5 will be out of stock for another few weeks.

Delta

Enlightened
I was about to start this very thread...glad I looked. I was wanting the same thing...to see a user-taken photo of this OD P3D. Not sure if I want that one or the black. I haven't bought a light in almost a week.

StandardBattery

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've had mine for a few days. I posted in the sales thread, the Olive Drab really is Olive Drab; quite a light tan-green color which is quite smooth with a little polish type shine to it. I can say it looks pretty military to me. It has less of a metalic look than the Natural color, but the smooth application and shine retain a bit of a metalic look.

The color is growing on me, as I'm not crazy about black lights. The best thing about a black light is that if you leave it in your car and in the event someone breaks in and your interior lights don't come on, and they don't have their own light, they may never see yours.

Bolster

Flashlight Enthusiast
No photos by owner yet? Side by side with a natural? Very difficult to "understand" the color from the promo shots...

wishywashy7

Enlightened
AR15addict

Patriot

Flashaholic
No photos by owner yet? Side by side with a natural? Very difficult to "understand" the color from the promo shots...

I see wishywashy just posted a user photo. It looks pretty nice. The promo pics of the olive light were awful wern't they!

Shagbd

Newly Enlightened
is this another "mistake" like the silver P1D Rebel 100s and they are just marketing them as OD?
the promo pics made um look alot darker