Top 6 posts

Numbers

Enlightened
Interesting, as of right now the top 6 threads in General Flashlight are SF related. Even with all the so called competition and the bashing they still generate the most interest and remain king of the hill.

KeyGrip

Flashlight Enthusiast
They have a high profile, and many people are unable to simply regard them as another flashlight manufacturer in the flashololic's arsenal of choices. It is impressive how they're able to generate this much buzz, hype, and general discussion.

swxb12

Flashlight Enthusiast
Interesting, as of right now the top 6 threads in General Flashlight are SF related. Even with all the so called competition and the bashing they still generate the most interest and remain king of the hill.

I don't know, IME it seems that non-SF takes more bashing. Someone went as far as calling a company's lights as having a "dumb *** UI", yet there was no moderating there. Strange.

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like my couple Surefires, but I'm by no means a SF fanboi. SF makes a good light. And they have some of the best UIs ever.
On, Off.
Push for on, push harder for more light, let go for off.
U2 Ring.
It doesn't get much better than that.

They get the hype because they spend the bucks. They have a good product volume, good construction, do a decent job of keeping up with technology, and they innovate from time to time.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Must admit, haven't found a better UI than Surefire's selector ring on their Kroma and U2 models. Unless a light only has two settings, high & low; it becomes a pain cycling through multiple settings with a tailcap switch.