Cheaper HighGain lamp fits Brinkmann LX

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I thougfht I'd pass along this little tip. The High Gain 4AA 6v lamp fits the LX perfect with about the same output as a 4 cell mag with standard PR lamp and about 3 times the burn time of the original 6 watt lamp.

beam_me_up

Enlightened
Does anyone know a lamp you can put in the legend LX that will put out more than it's current 60-65 lumens? Is it just a matter of putting in a bigger xenon bulb (I doubt it) .....I know surefire has assemblys to make the lights brighter....hmmmm.... anyone know ?

Gandalf

Enlightened
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Creekhiker:
I thougfht I'd pass along this little tip. The High Gain 4AA 6v lamp fits the LX perfect with about the same output as a 4 cell mag with standard PR lamp and about 3 times the burn time of the original 6 watt lamp.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've never heard of the High Gain brand name. Where can I purchase one of these lamps? TIA
wink.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Sounds great for the runtime. Is this a bi-pin bulb...would like to install one in a
sl scorpion. Could you post a link ?
Thanx

Gandalf

Enlightened
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Creekhiker:
I thougfht I'd pass along this little tip. The High Gain 4AA 6v lamp fits the LX perfect with about the same output as a 4 cell mag with standard PR lamp and about 3 times the burn time of the original 6 watt lamp.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I found this older post. I'd still like to get the info on the LOLA High Gain lamp, and where to purchase, etc. TIA
wink.gif