• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: UBH-II

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
For those of you who have been around a bit, you'll know this as the 2nd version of the Universal Battery Holder. This sale includes the tube and battery adapters. It does not include a tailcap. If you need a tailcap, let me know and we can work out a deal. This accessory allows for a variety of CR123 and AA battery configurations for some SureFire E-Series and McLux bezels. Please make sure you know this works for you specific configuration before you buy.

I'll pay for USPS 1st Class Mail shipping within the continental US. International orders, please add $3.00 for S/H. PayPal only, please. I'm not responsible for loss/damage. An unconditional "I'll take it." posted here will take priority.

Asking $55.00. PayPal only please. **SOLD**

Last edited by a moderator:

who

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: UBH-II

I can handle the voltage configurations. Fit KL4 and Aleph tail? Good shape and in HA III color?

Thank you.

Last edited:

who

Newly Enlightened

I'll take it. PM incoming.
Paypal sent.
paypal.gif

Last edited:

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic

The HA-III is light in color, as with all of them. It works with the KL4 bezel, the E2O, E2E, Aleph bezels for sure. I know some version of the McLux bezels fit, although I don't remember if they all fit or not. The PD version bezel does not fit. It will handle a standard E2E, E2E clicky or twist SF tailcap and Don's custom E-Series tailcaps.