• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD thanks! : Mint original 6 flutes UXOK Ti-PD (lots of pics)

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi all,

Up for sale is this *pristine* original genuire McGizmo 6-flutes UXOK McLuxIII Ti-PD.

I can't say it is "as received from Don", because it looks actually better now IMO. NOT that it doesn't look good when received from the master :ohgeez: but I reworked it with 600 sandpaper to erase machining marks, scratches and light blemishes it originally had. The light is now smooth with a mate/satin finish. Pretty shiny but certainly not polished.

One point : the 2mm thick saphire lens AR coating was incomplete, I decided to get rid of it and removed all the coating with alcool. It is now plain saphire, needless to say I was unable to see any difference in output with bare eyes.

The piston has a green tritium vial, has not been sandpaper reworked, it is stock. The vial is nicely potted in the milled pocket.

The Led is a UXOK, bright and white. :cool:

I haven't used the light more than just playing around at home, basically it has been shelf queen so far (threads will need some break-in as any new Ti light). The light is clean and gently lubed wit krytox.

image1pv9.jpg

image2eb5.jpg

image3lp9.jpg

image4wr1.jpg

Tritium vial brightness exagerated by the camera. It is equaly bright to the other vials I have though.

image5gb3.jpg

image7gx9.jpg

image8zl7.jpg

image10uw5.jpg

The TB light is NOT for sale

image11yh7.jpg

image13uv1.jpg

I will definetely regret this light, it's a piece of McGizmo "legacy" and titanium lights history, but I have another one that is under heavy EDC and I can't afford or justify keeping both. It is time for this one to find a new sweet home. I just hope nothing happens to my EDC coz I won't have any spare :huh::sick::green:

Price is SOLD :thumbsup: firm shipped from France to North, central and south America, Caraïb, middle-east, Asia and Oceania. Shipped priority but not insured nor trackable. Any other shipping method is available on request at actual cost. I won't be held responsible for lost/damaged/stolen during it's journey, once this is in the mail my part of the deal is finished and complete.

If you are in Europe, price will be adjusted according to actual shipping cost. If you are in France (who knows?) shipping should be cheaper I guess :shrug:.

Paypal only at : aoc.paypal (at) gmail (dot) com

First "I'll take it" get's it. An "I'll take it" is no placeholder and I need to hear from the buyer and receive funds within 12 hours.

Let's find a new home to this sweetie :eek:

Last edited:

Groundhog66

Banned
Re: FS : Mint original 6 flutes UXOK Ti-PD (lots of pics)

I certainly hope you have better luck than I did, I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

:twothumbs

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS : Mint original 6 flutes UXOK Ti-PD (lots of pics)

From now on the light can't ship until Nov 5th :caution:

Until then, I will have limited access to internet (but will try to check daily)

Last edited:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS : Mint original 6 flutes UXOK Ti-PD (lots of pics) weekend DROP

This light looks beautifull. I have to admit I wouldn´t be able to achive such a nice surface with 600 sandpaper. I just tried it on a brass body a few days ago and all I achived was scratches :(

Good luck wih you sale!
Eric

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ohhh nice.. Get some #800, #1000, #1500 and #2000 sand paper and with a little patience the light will look more awesome!! (I did that on my Mule and Ti Bezel) just beautiful!

All the best in your sale...free bump

lyte~speede

Newly Enlightened

To anybody who can answer...

"UXOK" defined=....

Thanks

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast

UXOK defines its tint (colour)....there are variations of colour which is around the 6500k. Led manufacturers seperate the leds by tints among others so that customers can purchase led output with specific tinits, such as vanilla white, pure white, warm white, bluish white etc.

lyte~speede

Newly Enlightened

(Jump)--that is what I thought --thanks for reminder

Just didn't seem a typical/usual listing for this lamp

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast

(Jump)--that is what I thought --thanks for reminder

Just didn't seem a typical/usual listing for this lamp
If McGizmo chooses this led, it must be for a special reason. Getting a McGizmo is also worthdoing so if you have the spare cash. I have 2 and its very much worth it...IMO :twothumbs

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS : Mint original 6 flutes UXOK Ti-PD (lots of pics) Sunday $$ DROP

Thanks for all the free bumps :grin2:

DROP to $560

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS : Mint original 6 flutes UXOK Ti-PD (lots of pics) tuesday $$ DROP

DROP to $540 :sweat:

It is because it is "only" a U-bin lux III that bother buyers?

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS : Mint original 6 flutes UXOK Ti-PD (lots of pics) $$ DROP NOW $500

DROP to $500 :sick2:

FYI this should be the last drop before withdrawal. :shrug:

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS : Mint original 6 flutes UXOK Ti-PD (lots of pics) I'M LOOSING MONEY $$ DROP

OK I need the cash.

The Euro is dang so high agains the dollar that from now I'm selling this beauty LESS than what I paid at the time of the wave. :huh::green::poof:

DROP TO $480