• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S: Super Mag85!!! **SOLD**

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale:

Super Mag85: AW Mag "C" Incan Driver and 3xAW Protected "C" LiON Cells

Mag2Small.jpg

Mag1Small.jpg

Mag3Small.jpg

Mag4Small.jpg

Specs:

- Mag "C" Host - Black
- AW Mag "C" Incan. Driver w/ Soft Start and Multi-Brightness (Hi-Med-Lo)
- 3xAW Protected LiON "C" Cells (3300mAH Cap., New, included)
- Fivemega SS Wide Tailcap
- KIU SS Bezel Ring
- MOP Aluminum Reflector
- ADDED SMOOTH ALUMINUM REFLECTOR
- Heat Resistant Mineral Glass Lens
- 2xSpare WA1185 Bulbs
- Adorned with USCG SOLAS Tape. Removable.
- Perfect like new condition. Only used around yard a bit. 1 battery charge. No marks.

Asking $240 Shipped (Both Reflectors included), CONUS. International buyers, please add $15 for GPM service.

***SOLD***

UPDATE:
This light was originally for sale about a month ago. I suspended the sale because of a bug in the AW driver. This has been fixed by AW himself and the new board has been installed. There should be no other issues with the light. It is mint.

I am also including a smooth aluminum reflector with the deal at this time.

MSax

Conditions:
1) First person to post "I'll take it" here in this thread takes priority.

2) Payment must be made via Paypal only. If you simply cannot pay by Paypal, please contact my privately and I can try to work something out on a case-by-case basis.

3) Pricing listed above includes shipping as indicated and I will accept CC payments. However, all Buyers must add 3% to the priced indicated to cover PayPal fees.

4) Shipping: For all items priced under $50 dollars the cost includes First Class shipping with DC. All items priced over $50 dollars the cost will include Priority Mail shipping with DC. In either case, the price does not include insurance or other mailing services. If you would like changes to your shipping (upgrades, insurance, signature confirmation, etc.) please PM me to work out any additional costs. I will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.

5) The Buyer is hereby asked to remit to my PM subsequent any post of "I'll take it" within 24 hours. Several recent incidents have put me in a difficult and unwanted postion of being between an unresponsive buyer and the next individual in line. So I am asking you now, that if you cannot respond within 24 hours, please indicate in the thread publically or PM me of your intentions. Communication is king! If I do not hear from you, I will simply relist the item as "still available". No hard feelings.

Anyway, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thanks for looking,
MSax

Last edited:

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Super Mag85!!!

Great light to cut through rain and fog.

MSax

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Super Mag85!!! ***Price Drop***

Need some cash quick, so I'm offering a price drop this morning. I probably will not make any more however. If I don't sell the light, I won't mind at all keeping it with me arsenal.

MSax

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Super Mag85!!! ***Temporarily Suspended!!***

It has been brought to my attention that the version of the AW Mag C Incan Driver that I am using in this light has a bug with the board. So rather than risk selling a light with an issue. I have decided to temporarily suspend this sales post till I send AW the part for a fix or upgrade to a version 2 driver. If you are still interested in the light, please indicate so here in this thread. However, I will not sell it until I am satisfied that the bug has been repaired.

Sorry guys.

MSax

plasmaman

Enlightened

It has been brought to my attention that the version of the AW Mag C Incan Driver that I am using in this light has a bug with the board. So rather than risk selling a light with an issue. I have decided to temporarily suspend this sales post till I send AW the part for a fix or upgrade to a version 2 driver. If you are still interested in the light, please indicate so here in this thread. However, I will not sell it until I am satisfied that the bug has been repaired.

Sorry guys.

MSax

AW will update your switch very quickly and painlessly for the cost of a stamp!

Last edited:

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

AW will update your switch very quickly and painlessly for the cost of a stamp!

I have done alot of business with AW, and he has always proven to be a great guy. I would expect nothing less. I'll repost when the new driver is installed and tested.

Thanks everyone,
MSax

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Super Mag85!!! **v2 AW Driver Received/Installed, MOP and Smooth Reflector

Bug has been fixed!!!

Super Mag85 is back up for sale.

MSax

nickz

Enlightened
Re: F/S: Super Mag85!!! **v2 AW Driver Received/Installed, MOP and Smooth Reflector

I cannot believe this light is still here for sale. Great price on an awesome setup :thumbsup:.

beetleguise

Enlightened

Somebody snag this so I don't have to. This is one sweet looking light. The incan smartdriver is just the ultimate for a super bright incandescent light. I love my mag 61 with the incan smartdriver. This is not only a great light, but it looks great with the tailcap and bezel. I am building a 5 cree Q5 with the 3 c host, kiu bezel and 5mega tailcap. The only difference is MirageMan machined my host. It looks great.
Like I said, somebody buy this thing so I don't have to!

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast

MSax, :takeit: (per our previous conversations) Glad you got the driver back from AW. Please see PM:twothumbs.

Last edited: