Long time...

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi everyone,

It's been a long, long time since I've been back on CPF. Been busy with life, lost interest in flashlights (gasp! the horror!), etc. But recently start getting into lights again...I can't believe how much things have changed!

Can some of you fill me in on what's been going on the last few years? I saw a few threads about Arclights...I thought they stopped making lights a long time ago! I'm glad that they're still making great lights! Surefire has LED version of the 6P and G2 now!?! And then there are all these other companies selling drop-in mods for those lights! Wow! And what's up with rechargeable CR123's??? Really??

I'm so tempted to sell off some of my Surefire A2's or maybe even one of my M6's because the new lights nowadays seem to be LED, brighter, and smaller!

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello again and reconnect with some old friends.

Take care,
T

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome Back!

Just FYI, Arc did stop production for quite a while, but they're back in the game now. Lots of competition on the "Keychain" side of the flashlight world, from lots of different manufacturers..

And the LED drop-in sets are pretty wild - heck, the new LED technology is pretty wild all in all! If you want to sell or trade some A2s and/or an M6, send me a PM - I'm always shopping :)