• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S: Milkyspit Modded Fenix w/ Flupic Driver! ***SOLD***

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale:

Fenix w/ Flupic Driver!!

Fenix1Small.jpg

Like new, one battery cycle through light.

Milkyspit modded Fenix L1P w/ Flupic Driver.

Asking $100 Shipped, CONUS. International buyers, please add $5 for GPM service. ***NOW $65***

****SOLD****

Conditions:
1) First person to post "I'll take it" here in this thread takes priority.

2) Payment must be made via Paypal only. If you simply cannot pay by Paypal, please contact my privately and I can try to work something out on a case-by-case basis.

3) Pricing listed above includes shipping as indicated and I will accept CC payments. However, all Buyers must add 3% to the priced indicated to cover PayPal fees.

4) Shipping: For all items priced under $50 dollars the cost includes First Class shipping with DC. All items priced over $50 dollars the cost will include Priority Mail shipping with DC. In either case, the price does not include insurance or other mailing services. If you would like changes to your shipping (upgrades, insurance, signature confirmation, etc.) please PM me to work out any additional costs. I will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.

5) The Buyer is hereby asked to remit to my PM subsequent any post of "I'll take it" within 24 hours. Several recent incidents have put me in a difficult and unwanted postion of being between an unresponsive buyer and the next individual in line. So I am asking you now, that if you cannot respond within 24 hours, please indicate in the thread publically or PM me of your intentions. Communication is king! If I do not hear from you, I will simply relist the item as "still available". No hard feelings.

Anyway, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thanks for looking,
MSax

Last edited:

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Milkyspit Modded Fenix w/ Flupic Driver! ***PRICE DROP***

Need some cash quick, so I'm dropping the prices for quick sale.

MSax

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm feeling generous.... $75 and its yours.

MSax

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

You are running a 14500 LiIon? What is runtime time like. One of my daughters ran off with my L1P last year, her favorite light. I have a Flupic Driver in my Arc First run, excellent. You have original R bin lux I?

Bill

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Milkyspit Modded Fenix w/ Flupic Driver & 14500 LiON Cell! **PRICE DROP**

BEBill,

Yes, I am running a 14500 in the light. A single AA will no longer operation the light at capacity. Unfortunately, I have no idea of the runtime. All I can say is that I have had the light for about 6 months and use it occasionally. I've never charged the battery. So I would assume quite a bit of time at max.

And yes. This light has the original R binned Lux I.

DAVE

Last edited:

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Now will include a 14500 LiON Cell with deal.

MSax

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Monday evening Bumparoonie!

MSax

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

I like the interface of the flupic driver. Really simple to learn. You can work low, high, and burst without going anywhere near SOS, or strobe. Also, you can change the program to your liking.

Bill

919jack

Newly Enlightened

I'll take it.

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sold Pending Funds!!

MSax