Heads UP, Safari 3 might be your new best forum friend..

mdocod

Flashaholic
I'm currently typing this in firefox but only to make a few comparisons... I've been using Apples latest release of Safari, the beta version 3.0 for awhile now and really think it is worth bringing to everyones attention...

Only really 2 reasons that are *big* that justify giving it a look...

for one thing, it makes all text boxes user-resizable.... Making posting on the forum dramatically easier, you can actually crank up the size of the text box to the size of the browser window and SEE what you are working on typing, if you are like me and like to babble on way longer than neccessary, then these adjustable text boxes are great!

The other thing is that it has a much more user friendly search function, it makes it much clearer to the searcher where the word is located on the screen, (by darkening the background and really making the word "pop" in your view with orange highlighting and border and everything)

Supposedly, it's faster, renders pages more accurately, etc et etc, whatever doesn't matter we all have about 10X the processing power required to browse the internet at a reasonable speed, and I'm not even talking about the computer, your coffee maker is probably almost 802.11b ready anyways right?!!?! (lol)