• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sale Over

Moved to my other sales thread: a pair of rare round body Surefire E Series lights and a stainless steel Gatlight V2. Usual rules: first to respond here in the thread with an unconditional "I'll take it" has priority.

1. Surefire Round Body Set: The Round Body Surefires are being sold as a set only. I won't split them up at this time. Set includes: an E2-HA with z52 twisty tailcap & KL1 head, and an E1-HA with z52 twisty tailcap & KL4 head. Of course, the heads are interchangeable between the two lights. The HA match on each of these is superb and both are in mint condition, $280, moved to my other sales thread.

2. ***SOLD*** Stainless Steel Gatlight V2. I have four of these, so it's time to let one go. This beauty, which comes with its nylon sheath as received from Walter, is upgradeable to the same driver as in the V3, and this will be available from Gatlight soon. Mint condition, works perfectly. $235 shipped anywhere, SOLD.

SF2.jpg

SF1.jpg

Gat2.jpg

Gat1.jpg

Last edited:

Olaf_S

Enlightened
Re: FS: Rare Surefires, SS Gatlight V2

I`ll take the GatLight:D

Thanks
Greetings
Olaf

:paypal:, same shipping adress than last time, Troy

Last edited:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice catch Olaf - and of course a very good price Dad! :)
I guess there´s no use posting something like "second in line" or "backup" if Olaf posted "I´ll take it" :whistle:.

Eric

Last edited:

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

These are spectacular!

toby_pra

Flashaholic

Hi

would you sell the surefire e1 with the kl4 splitted?

And what would it cost?

Very Kinde regards

Toby