BOSTON RED SOX

senecaripple

Flashlight Enthusiast
maybe the next dynasty!
and the way the patriots are playing and the bruins dont look too shabby either, boston may have a 3 team champion town.

JimmyM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Patriots 52-7 over Washington. Good Lord!
Video taping the opposing team wasn't cheating. Having Brady and Moss on the same team is cheating!

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not a Red Sox fan per se, but congrats to them anyway!
(better than those damned yankees!)

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
1.jpg

I am a huge Sox fan, but I pale in comparison to my Dad. Tragically, passed away in August and didn't get to see them win this year. He kept saying that they could do it again this year! He was right. :thumbsup:

I'm sure he's up there proudly smiling today. ....he's probably ribbing alot of Yankee fans too!!

GO SOX!!!:party: :grouphug: :drunk:

MSax

JohnB

Newly Enlightened
MsAX,
I am sorry to hear that about your father. I felt the same way in 2004 when my grandfather passed away and missed them winning. He suffered for decades watching them lose and did not get to see it!

We are lucky to be able to see this

regards

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
As a diehard Yankees fan, I have to give major credit to Boston for their (again) come from behind penant win and taking the Series. I think this officially qualifies as the end of "The Curse of The Bambino."

They set a number of best ever records, and dispelled the high blowout score in game one resulting in a lost Series. It's funny that there is more of a rivalry between NYY and Boston than betwen Yankees and Mets.

Anyway, that was a rare and remarkable playoff victory. :party:

Go Yankees.

fieldops

Flashlight Enthusiast
MLB felt cheated in not having its Red Sox-Yankee series. It would surely have drawn more viewers than the world series did this year nationally. I'm glad the Sox did great this year, but Sorry you lost Joe Torre. Most people really respected him, even in Red Sox nation :( Are you guys sending A-Rod our way? :laughing:. We'd love a back to back title. On second thought, maybe we'll just keep Lowell :shrug:

Last edited: