George Clinton and Parliament

DanielG

Enlightened
Well, this IS "General Flashlight Discussion" :ironic::p

Every single time I click on any forum in this board that song runs through my head.

I might need to get one of the CDs with "Flashlight" on it and see if that makes it stop. That would go well with the flashlightoholism going around as well. :twothumbs

copperfox

Enlightened
Speaking of CDs with "flashlight" on them...

On the Chumbawamba album "UN," the song "The Wizard of Menlo Park" contains the lyrics: "From starlight to flashlight, sorting out the copyright"

When that part comes up I'm always think "Yaaay, a song that mentions a flashlight!"

Then I realize I have no life :mecry:

TITAN1833

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry for the confusion,I really must get out more.My wife likes the song lol,is that a good or bad thing,I will not tell her my true feelings on that one.
I thought you were giving me garbage. :duh2:

The song is called "Flashlight"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAlMi_3ls5s

If youtube links are not acceptable, then go to youtube and search on "clinton flashlight" and you'll find it.
:twothumbs

DanielG

Enlightened
Sorry for the confusion,I really must get out more.My wife likes the song lol,is that a good or bad thing,I will not tell her my true feelings on that one.

I like -er- just about all music but I tend to lean towards Bluegrass.

George Clinton, no matter what one things about the particular type of music he plays, is a musician and an entertainer. There's no question about that at all :thumbsup:

That's just the song I hear whenever I see a package in the mailbox and I know I've ordered a flashlight and everytime I log onto CPF :D

Jay T

Enlightened
I have a directory of Rolling stone magazine's top 500 songs on one of my drives. One day I had the directory on random play when this song came on. So I was just sitting there funken out when there came a knock on the door, it was the delivery man with, guess what?

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
"Maggot Brain" - YEAH!! :rock: :rock:

Know what I mean? :thumbsup:

(Yeah, I know it's a YouTube vid...but the content is relevant to this thread, eh?!)

Last edited:

chmsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh, jeez, I really am getting old 'cause I remember when this was brand spankin' new music. Gotta admit that I lean more towards Maggot Brain (the intro has been running around the back of my mind just about forever) but Flashlight is very cool, too. Brilliant music as usual but as my stepson says, "He ain't no Toby Keith." What am I gonna do with that kid?

Thank Gawd! Thank George!

Latest posts