• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Kiu socket instructions

SunnyQueensland

Enlightened
You should also check out this. I located it after I had some trouble with those instructions.

It was provided by fellow CPF member Donshock. :thumbsup:

(All credit goes to him for this alternative explanation. I have asked his permission to post this and I am waiting for a response before including the link.)

EDIT: Link now works with Dons permission.

Last edited:

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
You should also check out this. I located it after I had some trouble with those instructions.

It was provided by fellow CPF member Donshock. :thumbsup:

(All credit goes to him for this alternative explanation. I have asked his permission to post this and I am waiting for a response before including the link.)

Not that this topic belongs in the BST section, but you forgot the link in your post.

SunnyQueensland

Enlightened
You're right about this being the wrong thread, so if it gets moved I hope everyone can still find it. :thumbsup:

:thinking: As stated I can't post the link till I here from Donshock...

DonShock

Flashlight Enthusiast
Post whatever you like, you don't need my permission. Knowledge is for sharin', not for hoardin'.
I've been too busy to dig out my copy of the "how-to" at home. I know I have it somewhere in my files, just not sure where.