Our Holiday Approacheth....

Delta

Enlightened
Saturday we set the clocks back! It's the only time a year where everyone is grumpy....but us. More light time!

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
:crackup:
I myself am happiest on the Winter Solstice when that nasty sun is out for minimum time. It's also getting close to the time for one of my favorite activities... night skiing. Any excuse to run around in the dark and not get looked at like a complete nutjob is agreeable to me.

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Incans rule this time of year!

The mist, the shadows, ahhhh it is good to be a Flashaholic...

Brozneo

Enlightened
And in my part of the world it's the opposite! Daylight saving has made the clocks go forward! So now mornings are dark, evenings are light - need to start going for 5am runs again!

KingGlamis

Banned
In AZ we don't change our clocks, but this time of year it's almost dark when I leave work and definitely dark when I get home, so I'm happy. Yesterday I was lighting up the mountains next to the freeway while driving home. Probably not the safest thing to do but I was just doing 1 second bursts at a time.

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
In AZ we don't change our clocks, but this time of year it's almost dark when I leave work and definitely dark when I get home, so I'm happy. Yesterday I was lighting up the mountains next to the freeway while driving home. Probably not the safest thing to do but I was just doing 1 second bursts at a time.

Our top story tonight: a 7 car fender bender has been reported on Interstate 10. Apparently a youth in a riding lawnmower disguised as a Nisan Maxima cut across 2 lanes of traffic. Several drivers behind were too pre-occupied with electronic devices to react in time. Luckily everyone was wearing seatbelts and there are no significant injuries.

In other news a troop of Boy Scouts have been rendered temporarily blind. They were setting up camp up in the mountains when some unknown high powered light swept across the mountainside. Those caught in the blast were frightened but will have no permanent eye damage. Local UFO enthusiasts are out in force tonight converging on the mountain site where the boy scouts were camped with large signs reading, "Take my eyes too."

;)

Tiny86

Newly Enlightened
Livermore, In the people's republic of CA
Our top story tonight: a 7 car fender bender has been reported on Interstate 10. Apparently a youth in a riding lawnmower disguised as a Nisan Maxima cut across 2 lanes of traffic. Several drivers behind were too pre-occupied with electronic devices to react in time. Luckily everyone was wearing seatbelts and there are no significant injuries.

In other news a troop of Boy Scouts have been rendered temporarily blind. They were setting up camp up in the mountains when some unknown high powered light swept across the mountainside. Those caught in the blast were frightened but will have no permanent eye damage. Local UFO enthusiasts are out in force tonight converging on the mountain site where the boy scouts were camped with large signs reading, "Take my eyes too."

;)

:twothumbs:crackup::D