• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Trade FiveMega's New 3x17670 Series Holders

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a few of FiveMega's new 17670 series battery holders with the built in low profile charging port I'd like to trade for the older holders without charging port. Pm if your interedsted :)

Here are the holders I have.

Thanks Mac

Last edited:

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do these holders screw apart like the 6xR123's? i.e., would I be able to swap out the charging port portion to make it fit? If so, any chance you're willing to sell one outright?

What do you charge it with?

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do these holders screw apart like the 6xR123's? i.e., would I be able to swap out the charging port portion to make it fit? If so, any chance you're willing to sell one outright?

What do you charge it with?

Same holder as the "Sceptre" but .500 longer. If you using a non tailswitch mag these would be a nice upgrade. If using one of my tailswitched lights you cannot use these without a .500 longer body.

The reason I want to trade these is I already have machined bodies that where designed for the older stlye length holder. Also these holders are more expensive than the older ones.

Mac

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
I see. Is the charging port on the side or on the end? What kind of charger would be able to charge this guy?

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Charging port is in the tail end. What king of charger??? I guess one that would accept however many cells you are using.

Mac

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
I see - I wasn't aware that you could buy a charger to charge multiple li-ions in series...