• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: Slate McLux PD-S...**Reduced**

TxTroubleMaker

Enlightened
This was a bit of an impulse buy and now I'm selling in to fund another impulse buy.:grin2: The PD is in excellent condition with a couple if nicks on the tail(which is how I received it). The clip is brand new as is the Ti bezel and it does have a glow ring under the window as well. There is no trit in the tail and the Seoul conversion was done by the man himself.

Terms of sale:
First unconditional "I'll Take It" gets it. Price includes shipping with delivery confirmation to US addresses only, paypal only. Once the light is in the hands of the USPS, I am not responsible for the light, buyer assumes all risk at that point. Insurance is available for an additional cost to the buyer if it is wanted. Please feel free to PM or email me with any questions and thanks for looking!

Sale price is: $325 shipped **Sold** $320 shipped

2217-1.jpg

2218-1.jpg

2219-1.jpg

2220-1.jpg

2221-1.jpg

Last edited:

Gimpy00Wang

b0rk, b0rk, b0rk
Re: FS: Slate McLux PD-S...

I love fall/winter. All the "neat" lights start popping up all over the place! Good luck on your sale.

- Chris

PLT

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Slate McLux PD-S...**Reduced**

If you ever changed your mind and decided to ship overseas, please PM me. Thanks.