Zebralight delivery time

Dadof6

Enlightened
I ordered my zebralight about 2 weeks ago and still have not received it. What is the delivery time for those who have received their lights?

Ashallian

Newly Enlightened
They sure knew how to test my patience, I can tell you that...
The delivery time was DX like...:party:

Very pleased with the light though, already have a few friends wanting one.

swxb12

Flashlight Enthusiast
Unless a seller offers pricier, expedited service from overseas it usually takes 2-3 weeks for USPS to get the item to my door. That's just how it is. It wouldn't hurt to email ZebraLight. I received a response the same day, confirming my headlamp was shipped.

I received a JetBeam from Emilion's in Hong Kong as well as my ZebraLight within a week in California - both those times I think the timing was good and my item left Asia immediately so after US arrival they just had to survive customs inspection.

GaryF

Enlightened
I ordered my last one on Oct 15, and received it on Oct 29 (yesterday), exactly 2 weeks. Not bad for overseas shipping, IMHO.

RebelXTNC

Enlightened
I ordered mine around midnight eastern US time on the 18th/19th. I got an e-mail on Monday the 22nd that it shipped. Hopefully it will come this week!

RGB_LED

Enlightened
I ordered mine on Oct. 5 and there was only one shipping option available on their site. I received my Q50 on Oct. 24th (19 days later)... It was a long wait but well worth it.

Btw, I received an e-mail from their Client Services dept indicating they will be delivering from the U.S. in the future... sounds like they'll be setting up shop closer. :thumbsup:

swxb12

Flashlight Enthusiast
Btw, I received an e-mail from their Client Services dept indicating they will be delivering from the U.S. in the future... sounds like they'll be setting up shop closer. :thumbsup:

Brilliant. This would definitely assist with their takeover of the (headlamp) world. One can only imagine what they're cooking up in the handheld flashlight department.

spyderknut

Enlightened
I think they may have been backordered even though the site says "in stock".

I ordered mine nearly 2 weeks ago too. Paypal was not charged until about six days ago. I hope to have mine by the end of this week.

curlyfry562

Enlightened
I was shocked to check my email this morning and find that it had shipped one day after I had ordered it. Very impressed so far will let you know my delivery time when it arrives:thumbsup:

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Took about 2 weeks. Well worth the wait. I did find my Zebralight kinda smelled bad on the inside, not sure what they ae using for lube, but it smells and is a bit sticky, to the point that if I let it sit it would take a bit of effort to budge the twisty. I cleaned mine out and used better lube, now the twisty action is smooth and it doesn't stick after sitting.

Toxic518

Newly Enlightened
I ordered 2 Zebralights on 10/30 and am still waiting. I emailed Zebralight late last night and received a response this morning that they would check the tracking. Hopefully they didn't get lost. I'm in California BTW.

ZebraLight

Enlightened

We will ship US orders from Plano, TX soon (non-US orders will still be filled from our Shanghai office). We may even setup some manufacturing there. Moving to Plano is more like 'back home' to me, because I lived there for about 13 years, my kids were born there, and I still use a Texas driver license as of today.

Grubbster

Enlightened
We will ship US orders from Plano, TX soon (non-US orders will still be filled from our Shanghai office). We may even setup some manufacturing there. Moving to Plano is more like 'back home' to me, because I lived there for about 13 years, my kids were born there, and I still use a Texas driver license as of today.
I am extremely glad to hear this. I love having a source inside the US for quicker shipping times. Will this be available for the release of the H30?

RGB_LED

Enlightened
Hi Zebralight, thanks for updating us. But, while that's great news for the US market... that's not so great for us Canadians that the lights will still be shipping from overseas ie. mine arrived after 19 days.... :( Any thought about shipping from Texas to Canada, afterall, we're just across the border. :grin2::buddies:

Secur1

Enlightened
Mine was ordered on the 24rth and arrived today on the 4rth so 7 working days from Shanghai to EU - Greece is very very good.

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
I must have ordered mine at precisely the worst time. It's been 5 weeks now. Zebralight says 4-6 weeks is not unusual. They said it's likely held up in US Customs. Guess I'll hold out hope a bit longer.

Geoff