My Titan. (Unofficial "Show me your Titan" thread)

AzGB

Enlightened
Thought I'd share a few pictures... Enjoy. ;)

teaser_1.jpg

Titan_CR2Ion.jpg

box_open.jpg

box_bothsides_2.jpg

Last edited:

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: My Titan.

:faint:

Oh boy - you lucky fella. What does the UI feel like, is it easy to operate one handed?

Any indication of what LED they eventually included.

Ummm "BEAMSHOTS!!!!"

Thanks for posting this - cool pics looks lovely.

AzGB

Enlightened

Thanks for the compliments gents, when I have more time, I'll shoot more pictures, and beamshots as well. I can tell you that the lowest setting is incredibly low. When the light first comes on as you twist it, the LED has just barely a glow, easily directly viewable with the naked eye. At full brightness this little thing is impressive. Beam quality and output compare very nicely with my Milky ML1. The UI is exactly as we've all been told. Holding the body in one hand, you twist counter-clockwise to start it up, takes about a 90 degree twist to get it started. Not a whole lot of chance of this light turning itself on. There's no detent or click in any position, from off all the way to full output, just a smooth medium-friction feel, comparable to the U2 or K2 twist ring, but this definitely has the feel of metal-on-metal. And yes, you can absolutely turn it on one handed. The first time I tried, the whole light was twisting as the rear quick-release pod was pivoting against the heel of my hand.

Overall, the Titan's very impressive.

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Isn't that a CR2 powered light?

What make of battery ships with that beauty?

A Titan and an Ion, wow you've got good taste!!!

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast

I don't see what the big deal is... my Fenix L0P does everything that the Titan does at a fraction of the price.

Flashlight Enthusiast

I just want every one to know that I am just kidding with the previous post! The Titan is absolutely wonderful looking and no doubt, it is sits at the top of the pile these days!

Great pictures!

AzGB

Enlightened

Never tried posting video here before...

They say a picture's worth a thousand words... 30 frames a second, 33 seconds, here's my 990,000 word attempt at showing you all the Titan. For the record, the Mountain Dew can is there to help show a little bit of color rendition.

Flashlight Enthusiast

Fantastic video! 2 of my favorite things in that video... flashlights and mountain dew.

AzGB

Enlightened

the mountain dew is definately the better value

Oh that's right, I knew this thread was missing something. No one had pointed out that some people think this light's overpriced.

Thanks a ton for reminding us. :ohgeez: