Jetbeam        
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *SOLD* Princeton Tec EOS headlamps w/ Cree XRE Q5, Aluminium OP-Reflector

Default *SOLD* Princeton Tec EOS headlamps w/ Cree XRE Q5, Aluminium OP-Reflector

Update 11.20.2007: I have now today received parts to do two more of these, all parts in stock and will be ready to ship the two EOS out tomorrow (Thursday). Please use the PayPal address below for order, the price is still $70 shipped world wide (add $9 for tracking).

If anybody is interested I can mod Princeton Tec EOS headlamps with Cree XR-E Q5 and Aluminium OP-Reflector for smoother beam, with floody and still some throw, perfect for headlamp IMO.

Have some EOS on order, and everything else needed for these mods, have now done about 10 EOS mods, some sold here on CPF, some for my self and some for friends, all positive feedback (use my own daily).

This mod increase the overall output about four times, and still very long runtime and well regulated output.

These are of curse brand new only opened up to do these mods.

The final product will be like this:

Asking $70 shipped world wide

I will at this stage take "pre-orders", if you want to be the first to get a hand of the first "batch" of EOS with Cree XR-E Q5 and Aluminium OP-Reflector for $70 each/shipped. Expected to be done next week earliest!

Please send PayPal to: whc@wcw.dk

I will not be held responsible loss or damage, once handed to post office, only two is available at the "first batch", first to write "I'll take it" followed by payments is the new owner.

---

Some more variations I can do in the future if requests?

1. Mule version, without the reflector and with the Cree emitter/star closer to the lens, creating all floody beam, these can go for about $65 each/shipped?
    2. Seoul SSC P4 version, either with Katode plastic reflectors (OP or SMO), I can do those for $65 each/shipped. Or with MCR-18S reflector that is another $14, so these can be made for $79 each/shipped?
    3. Seoul SSC P4 with stock plastic optics, which has a very narrow beam and is kind of ringy, but such a mod can be done for $55 each/shipped?
    Last edited by whc; 12-10-2007 at 10:52 AM.
    Eagletac G25C2 MKII | Nitecore SRT3 | Nitecore SRT7 | Nitecore TM26 | SkyRay King |

Default Re: WTS: Princeton Tec EOS headlamps w/ Cree XRE Q5, Aluminium OP-Reflector - $70 shi

I'll take one. Paypal sent.

Default Re: WTS: Princeton Tec EOS headlamps w/ Cree XRE Q5, Aluminium OP-Reflector - $70 shi

Quote Originally Posted by glyphin View Post
    I'll take one. Paypal sent.
    PayPal received, thank you. I will keep you updated by e-mail .
    Eagletac G25C2 MKII | Nitecore SRT3 | Nitecore SRT7 | Nitecore TM26 | SkyRay King |

Only one left of first batch, more to come if there is buyer!

Bumb, still one left ...

I might be interested, PM sent.

PM replied, still up for sale ...

Bumb: received the headlamps yestoday, now am only waiting for the LED and reflectors...

How durable is this light? I go through headlamps pretty fast. They usually flake out and stop operating correctly, or the angle adjustment breaks, and it flops straight down.
    Tool " I don't want it, I just need it!"

Would it be possible to pay extra for shipping insurance?

Quote Originally Posted by beetleguise View Post
    How durable is this light? I go through headlamps pretty fast. They usually flake out and stop operating correctly, or the angle adjustment breaks, and it flops straight down.
    They are pretty durable, have had mine for some time now, and cannot say I have taken good care of it, but it holds in strong only some scratches, but still works like it should.

Would it be possible to pay extra for shipping insurance?
    It is $9 extra for tracking ...

One more question whc, how big is the beam at arms distance? And is it too bright at arms distance? I was kind of hoping for a floody light because I will be working with my hands while I wear this. I think this light would be perfect for my work. PP more than likely in the morning. Thanks!

One more question whc, how big is the beam at arms distance? And is it too bright at arms distance? I was kind of hoping for a floody light because I will be working with my hands while I wear this. I think this light would be perfect for my work. PP more than likely in the morning. Thanks!
    See first post, the beams hot is at 1m distance, if you want all flood, I can make a Mule for you, without the reflector, but then there is no hotspot what so ever, all flood?

Which one would you prefer for working with your hands?

Which one would you prefer for working with your hands?
    I like it with reflector, since I personally prefers a brighter hot spot, If I need less light, then I just use medium or low (it has tree levels and a emergency strobe), so would recommend it with reflector, but it is just a matter of taste ...

Flashaholic*

I'll take one with reflector. Paypal sent.

bill lafferty

Quote Originally Posted by william lafferty View Post
    I'll take one with reflector. Paypal sent.

bill lafferty
    PayPal received, thanks, will keep you updated, am right now just waiting for the reflectors and Cree stars, hope they will be here this week ...

1 cree q5 with reflector OP, in orange if available please. Thanks!

I forgot to mention, I did pay the extra $9.00 for shipping insurance!
    Thanks again!

WHC Pm sent.
    What flavor color does the EOS comes in?
    Lights were once incandescent. And halogen bulb were great

I forgot to mention, I did pay the extra $9.00 for shipping insurance!
    Thanks again!
    PayPal received, will keep you updated by e-mail ...

A small update, right now I am "out of" pre-orders, so will now focus one the ones ordered, and if enough interests, I Can in the future order and make more of these, or other variations…

Thanks for the interests and for the pre-orders ...

Have your supplies arrived? I can't wait to strap this baby on! I really need a good headlamp for my line of work.

I just think everyone needs a good headlamp! The good headlamps I have seen at the sporting good stores are always huge bucks. This light should be even better!

Have your supplies arrived? I can't wait to strap this baby on! I really need a good headlamp for my line of work.

I just think everyone needs a good headlamp! The good headlamps I have seen at the sporting good stores are always huge bucks. This light should be even better!
    Not yet, hoping next week, will keep you updated by e-mail when it arrives ...

I see your avatar is morphing. Have your supplies arrived? Really stoked! Thanks again, can't wait to use this thing every night at work!

I see your avatar is morphing. Have your supplies arrived? Really stoked! Thanks again, can't wait to use this thing every night at work!

Should get the reflectors any day now, should in fact have been here by now, so am a little behind schedule. But once I get the reflectors I am all ready for the mods, have in fact taken all the EOS apart and made them ready for the mod, so it is just a matter of when those darn reflectors will be here .

What is "morphing" if I may ask ?
    Last edited by whc; 11-23-2007 at 10:50 AM.

I have now today received parts to do two more of these, all parts in stock and will be ready to ship the two EOS out tomorrow (Thursday). Please use the PayPal address below for order, the price is still $70 shipped world wide (add $9 for tracking).

Please send PayPal to: whc@wcw.dk

Withdrawn!
    Last edited by whc; 12-03-2007 at 06:11 AM.

Flashaholic*

Default Re: FS: Princeton Tec EOS headlamps w/ Cree XRE Q5, Aluminium OP-Reflector - $70 ship

Just received my headlamp and I'll have to say that the mod is really excellent. The headlamp is now a serious piece of equipment. Thanks.

bill

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast