• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS - Mint McGizmo Ti-PD-S, Green Trit *Traded!*

Telkin

Enlightened
I'm not 100% sure about this but I'm putting my PD-S on sale. It's in mint condition just like it was received from Don. Earlier run with the nice bright green Trit in the back vs. the slightly dimmer white Trit. Reason for Selling, tempted by one of those new shiny Titans...

DSCF2341.jpg

DSCF2343.jpg

DSCF2345.jpg

DSCF2344.jpg

DSCF2342.jpg

Price: $Traded! Shipped within North America. Canadians get Expedited Shipping and pay in CAD$ otherwise Please pay in USD.

I Accept Paypal (no fees), Will also ship international (via airmail), I will cover shipping also if it's reasonable. Custom forms will be filled out according to the wishes of the buyer. I will not be responsible for damage or loss from the carrier.

Last edited:

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - Mint McGizmo Ti-PD-S, Green Trit

Excellent Photography

Telkin

Enlightened

Thanks for all the compliments guys. I got real lucky with the photos. I'm definitely a camera noob. I use an old Fuji FinePix Z1 and walk all around the house until I find a decently suitable area for photos lol. Your words are very encouraging though.

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast

You have excellent instincts then. Great job! :thumbsup:

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Andy, very nice light and agreed, lovely pictures, is this a mizer or non-mizer?

Last edited:

Telkin

Enlightened

Mizers have a lower output high for extended runtime. I believe something around 325mAh draw and Non-Mizers are driven brighter at 525maH.

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast

OK, so now I need someone to explain mizer/non-mizer to me please. Damn, I am out of the loop.

TIN - Bernie has got a great page on the Gizmo forum explaining the ins and outs of the McG range - what he don't know about McGs ain't worth knowing. Codeman has also done a great review.

Product Review - Kiessling
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/93466

PD-S Review - Codeman
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/157532