• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS - Lux V Tower Module (WWOT) for Surefire Turboheads. *Sold*

Telkin

Enlightened
Hi All,

Selling my ArcMania Lux V Tower Module for Surefire Turboheads. This is WWOT tint and fits all Surefire Turboheads. It accepts a variety of input voltages. 6v-13v I believe.

Very bring and creates a perfect beam of throwyness. Excellent for using up the rest of those primaries after your Incans have drained most of it.

DSCF2319.jpg

DSCF2318.jpg

Price: $120 Shipped within North America. Canadians get Expedited Shipping and pay in CAD$ otherwise Please pay in USD.

I Accept Paypal (no fees), Will also ship international (via airmail), I will cover shipping also if it's reasonable. Custom forms will be filled out according to the wishes of the buyer. I will not be responsible for damage or loss from the carrier.

Last edited:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Re: FS - Lux V Tower Module (WWOT) for Surefire Turboheads.

I can just imagine how bright this tower is, no doubt brighter than my WWOS ArcMania tower module. A good WxxT is still king of the hill, output wise, unless you can find some of those really good mystery X bins. My WWOS heat sinks perfectly in my KT1 Turbohead.

Bill

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - Lux V Tower Module (WWOT) for Surefire Turboheads.

I`ll take it!

Please send a PM to me with your PP address.

Thanks!

:)

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - Lux V Tower Module (WWOT) for Surefire Turboheads. *SPF*

PP has been sent.

Thanks!

:)